Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tucson Police Officer Lawsuit against 1070

This is the court document by the Tucson police officer who sued in Federal court to stop the new law 1070.

http://www.azcentral.com/ic/pdf/0429imm ... tucson.pdf

Wow...that complaint is a joke!!! I love the reasons for "injury" which of course are necessary to prevail. I think that he is scared (as alleged in his complaint of living in and in constant contact with Hispanics) and wants to be able to show his true allegiance. Plus...if the pandering that the national government is doing actually works...it would give him a strong political plate to stand on.

But no...his complaint will fail...provided it sees the light of a court. Guaranteed it won't see court before July 29...

yeah, I think he forgets that he serves the legal citizens of Arizona and Tucson. I am sure there are other illegal aliens in Tucson besides Hispanics or latinos that he comes across but he chooses in his lawsuit to focus on that demographic profile only thus showing his own personal bias based on his ancestry. In otherwards, he is showing who his allegiance is to and it certainly isn't lawful LEGAL CITIZENS. He should go apply for a job as a police officer across the border, it is apparent he would fit in better there with his belief system and allegiance.

Fire him!

This police officeer took an oath to protect and serve the CITIZENS. If he is unwilling to do his job, he needs to be fired IMMEDITELY! Last time I checked, we do not get to pick and choose which laws are enforced and which aren't.

Yeh ONE Latino police officer who is probably a disgrace and a full time professional La Raza and part time mall cop.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.