Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Turncoat, Sherrod Brown

So far, I have been on hold, long distance, to Sherrod Brown's office for 7 minutes! He must be getting hammered with calls!

I just finally got through to Lisa, and I gave her the URL for the Department of Homeland Security's report to our government about illegals and the dangers at our border and throughout our country. I asked her to have Sherrod read the report and tell me why he voted for this to be WELCOMED in our nation!

I told her I was a dues-paying, card-carrying Communications Workers of America member and I would NEVER vote for him again! Yeah, he's for the working man/woman all right. (and yes, that was sarcasm.)

The Amnesty and Open borders latinos have always had Brown in their pockets.

Ohio’s Largest Latino Newspaper, La Prensa, Endorses Sherrod Brown for U.S. Senate
    In this election, the Latino Community will play an important voting role throughout the United States, including in Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana, where it is estimated that the Latino Community is well over a million strong.

...The National Hispanic Leadership Agenda provides a scorecard where they track how our legislatures vote on Latino issues. […] For example, last year’s scorecard showed that U.S. Congressman Sherrod Brown (OH-District 13), who is now running for the U.S. Senate, scored a 100% when voting on issues that have an impact on the Latino Community, while U.S. Senator Mike DeWine’s score for 2005 was 50%.

...Getting back to Congressman Sherrod Brown—he has always made it a point to makes sure that his staff had representation from the minority communities. Not long ago, one of his Latino staff members – Diana Meleti – was the 2005 recipient of the Distinguished Hispanic Ohioan Award, which is given to a Latino leader who continually dedicates their time to improve the quality of life for Latinos throughout Ohio. In 2004, Brown was given the Nuestro Familia Award which was presented by the Ohio Commission on Hispanic/Latino Affairs. This award is given to a non Latino individual or organization that has made a positive impact on the lives of the Latino Community in Ohio. […]

I have been privileged to watch many of the candidates who are running for office and I am proud to say that I am most impressed with Ted Strickland, Sherrod Brown, and Betty Sutton (for U.S. Congress).

¡Su voto es su voz!
    Nov. 2006

MW
    Delta7757 wrote:

The National Hispanic Leadership Agenda provides a scorecard where they track how our legislatures vote on Latino issues.
    Do you have a link. I'd like to check that list out.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

delete

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Delta7757 wrote:

The National Hispanic Leadership Agenda provides a scorecard where they track how our legislatures vote on Latino issues.
    Do you have a link. I'd like to check that list out.

http://www.laprensatoledo.com/Stories/2 ... lagros.htm

At the end of the article you'll find:
    National Hispanic Leadership Agenda's Congressional Scorecard

I'm not concerned about Latinos. I've lived around them all my life and been friends with countless of them. What concerns me is illegal aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    I'm not concerned about Latinos. I've lived around them all my life and been friends with countless of them. What concerns me is illegal aliens.

I think most of us have friends who are American latinos, but they're Americans first and not spouting La Raza's racist agenda.

This organization is made up of several organizations that are considered to be leaders on issues that affect the Latino Community. Some of the organizations are:

National Council of La Raza.

Labor Council for Latin American Advancement,

Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund,

You can call this scumbag at his Cleveland Office right now at 216-522-7272, his DC office doesn't take messages.

I just left him a message!
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

MW
    Wow, the congressional score cards say a lot, just haven't figured out what, yet.

Almost all the Democrats scored above 90%, with most scoring 100%. Very few Republicans made it above 30%, with most scoring in the teens or less. I don't really know what that means either way, because I didn't bother to read the grading criteria. However, the grade differences between Republican and Democrat were amazing. Guess when I'm in more of a mood to do some reading, I'll go back and check out the grading criteria - maybe that'll tell me why there is such a huge difference.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn