Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Two illegal alien trolls kick ALIPACer's butts

Friends,

I am ashamed to say this, but clearly the training, motivation, and discipline here at ALIPAC has broken down to such deplorable levels that two trolls kicked our butts yesterday.

That's right, the inaction of the once legendary ALIPAC activists allowed this to happen.

As most of you know, there is a handfull of illegal alien supporting trolls that watch all of us here day and night with a baleful eye looking for any opportunity to screw things up.

I posted links of where I was posting on the web asking you all to follow me in under the tracking thread in announcements.

I jumped, you did not... the trolls did.

Just so you all know. Two trolls are kicking your butts due to your inactivity

http://www.opposingviews.com/comments/s ... n-freedoms

How does that make you feel? I know it makes me feel bad.

Not because the trolls are right but because I jumped in and had no backup.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is very important for each of you to know that if we do not find a way to change what is going on here, there is no way we will be able to help Lou, stop Sotomayor's nomination, or stop Dream or CIR Amnesties.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wrote a letter to CNN on behalf of Lou

I want to the website you mentioned but I stopped there was I had to register and accept cookies and I don't like to that at leftwing websites.

ELE

Active in the fight for our country.

They have not kicked MY butt or other Americans that are fighting them. I've been calling, writing emails and getting the word out.

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    I wrote a letter to CNN on behalf of Lou

I want to the website you mentioned but I stopped there was I had to register and accept cookies and I don't like to that at leftwing websites.

I can't say I blame you. I've been infected with malware doing that many times.

Before I was forced to buy an entirely new system a few months ago, my tech guy was always having to fix my system and used to tell me "You're really pissing some people off, aren't you?"

I'm very careful about where I register.....and have changed my mind about doing so more than once.....and get nervous about cookies as well.

ELE

Evil is like Cancer.

No matter where we go the Gov't is going to find us. Which is all the more reason that we must voice our objections. There power will increase not decrease with time.

Sorry William I'm working the 3-11 shift and couldn't help yesterday. I just posted there now though and am waiting for my comment to be screened.

OK it's up:

ratbstard
    I may not agree

with what you have to say BUT I will fight for your right to say it!!!
    A True American always agrees with that old saying. As there is a legal difference between a Birth Certificate and A Certificate of Live Birth those who ask questions about it have EVERY RIGHT to.

- ratbstardUS August 5, 2009 10:22AM

ALIPAC Activist Training Announced
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-165656.html

I've posted a couple of times at this site in support of Lou Dobbs and some may recognize my style I am doing my best and hope to do more for our cause. I am juggling a part time job while I look for full time work as well as kids at home and everything that goes with it. W, I'm not as concerned about the trolls as you are. IMO, they don't have much sway in how Americans feel and will vote. Also, the summer vacation months and the recession (job loss)are both having an effect on how active a lot of folks are at the moment.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast