Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

I did my part. Perhaps we should post this in the "Barack's Citizenship Questioned" thread. I know of at least one person on that thread that has NO interest in illegal immigration. The focus seems to have shifted from immigration to Obama's BS. It has been a major distraction. Just look at how much time they had digging up stories about the BS, but when it comes time for help on immigration, only the usual people show up.

The next alert, I would hope to see 10x more people responding.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

MW
    judyweller wrote:

I want to the website you mentioned but I stopped there was I had to register and accept cookies and I don't like to that at leftwing websites.
    I too am extremely reluctant to register at websites I'm not familiar with.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    judyweller wrote:

I want to the website you mentioned but I stopped there was I had to register and accept cookies and I don't like to that at leftwing websites.
    I too am extremely reluctant to register at websites I'm not familiar with.
    MW, your concern is understandable. I've gone to the site several times now and if I come limping back from a malware attack I'll know it wasn't a good idea.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

The site has generally become one of the BC controversy. I'm not sure why so many there have latched onto this as the reason we are trying to support Lou Dobbs illegal immigration stance. It looks like the BC issue has struck a chord with a lot of nervous people out there. Otherwise, why are they giving it so much attention and not ignoring it? Go figure and.....GO LOU!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Ya ya I am here, I was only missing what a year

Posted a comment, its not up yet.

Couple suggestions:
    For signing up on websites you are not familiar with.

Norton 360: Awesome all in one virus program.

Make a email address just for signing up to websites like this.
    That away you are not chancing your mains. I mean you really
    dont want to sign-up for their site anyway. Other then clicking
    on a email they send to prove you are human to register. If any
    after the fact you can just delete them without opening them. At
    least that is what I do.

360 also runs a safe site check.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

I think the Canadian on that comment board needs to keep her nose out of American business. Alot of Canadians are all Pro-Immigration, and for Obama, until the crap that American's deal with start knocking on their door. I honestly would like that hypocrit Canadian to justify her countries laws on Immigration and tell me why they started screaming and freaking out over a few thousand Mexicans sneaking in from detroit and immediatley detaining them and refusing them entry only to send them back here before she starts posting shananigans about our patriotism and how free a nation Canada is. Not to mention that Canada is full of racists who refuse port of entry to hispanics and non white's at the airport even with legal passports and documents. They get so many Chinese refugees in that country, that Asians are treated as the minority poverty class. Canada is like America in some ways, but still very very different, with different laws I beleive many Canadians are Anti-American.

What about the Mexican teenage girls that fled to Canada straight from Mexico via aircraft to apply for refugee status because their mother was murdered by drug cartel and their lives were threatened next, and they tried all they could to make a plea to stay in Canada and their voices were not heard. So much for free speech in Canada? Canada does not care much for anything outside of Canada.

Another sign the ALIPACers here on the boards don't have it together like we used to....

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-934862.html#934862
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nobody has come close to " Kicking My Butt " ... In fact ... I'm surprised the Secret Service isn't on me for all the faxes ... emails ...and phone calls I have been making.

I write and fax my Senators all the time and I do get answers - not the ones I like but at least they acknowledge me. But when you have Barbara Mikulski and Ben Cardin for Senator there is not much hope. Thank goodness my Rep always votes for SAVE, Border security etc.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast