Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Typical San Francisco Media Drivel On the Minutemen

The San Francisco Chronicle -- and in particular their "Executive Vice President and Editor" Phil (Mr. Sharon Stone) Bronstein -- have been spewing their editorial poison on the subject of Illegal Immigration to millions of readers on a daily basis for the last 20 years. A recent letter to the editor (April 16, 2005) is absolutely typical of the poison they've been spewing. In the print version theres a big headline: "NORTHWARD FLOW OF MEXICANS IS HISTORICAL LAW" as well as a photo of a Mexican migrant holding up a Minuteman t-shirt. The letter, written by Marco Lopez, neatly summarizes the "justification" of the invading hordes of illigal immigrants for reclaiming "their" land, and says in regards to the MInutemen: "So now, the heirs of these land-grabbers have the gall to pontificate about the rights and obligations of upholding the 'law' and protecting our southern border. They proclaim this loudly and pompously as if trumpeted by angels atop a high moral ground. Among the laws of nature is the principle that water will always find its own level. A parrallel law applies to a people wrongfully disposed of their land. They will always seek their way back home." I urge anyone who has strong feelings about this Mexicans claim to "their" land to make their feelings known by emailing to letters@sfchronicle.com. If you'd like to read his whole letter-to-the-editor check out www.sfgate.com and do a search for "Marcos Lopez" and that will take you directly to his letter-to-the-editor.

A parrallel law applies to a people wrongfully disposed of their land. They will always seek their way back home."
    This moron needs a history lesson. Mexico LOST the war.
    To the victor go the spoils. Besides, the government of Mexico
    in too incompetent to run their OWN country.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Is the writer offering to hand his home over to the "migrants?"

Letter-to-the-idioter: San Francisco Chronicle

This is the letter I sent the Chronicle: "Editor: I couldn't agree more with Marco Lopez's letter in regards to these so-called "illegal immigrants" reclaiming "their" land. By that exact same logic, a bunch of my Native American Indian friends and myself (I'm 25% Native American) would like to re-occupy the estate of the Chronicle's Executive Vice President, Phil Bronstein. I'm sure he realizes he's illegally occupying what is rightfully "our" land. I'm sure Bronstein wouldn't have the "gall" to "pontificate" or "resist" as "water seeks its natural level" and we invade his illegally occupied territory. I'm SURE he'd want to rectify the situation as soon as possible by sending us the keys to his front door so that me and my pals can move back in immediately. OOPS! I keep forgetting. The "logic" only cuts one way with you pompous windbags, and your self-righteous, self-serving rhetoric. Right, Bronstein? RIGHT? Ace Backwords." .....I'm sure I'll be hearing from them real soon, and you're all invited to my house-warming party after I move into Bronstein's fabulous digs in the millionaires' section of town.

Join the Reconquista de Phil Bronstein's Estate Foundation

This is my latest missive to Phil "Mr Sharon Stone" Bronstein, the Executive Vice President of the San Francisco Chronicle, one of the most blatant propaganda rags on the illegal immigration front. att: letters@sfchronicle.com EDITOR: For years now Phil Bronstein has been agressively pushing the editorial position that these so-called "illegal immigrants" are not invading "our" national borders but merely re-claiming "their" land. I couldn't agree more. And likewise, me and some of my Native American Indian friends would like to immediately re-occupy Phil Bronstein's estate, which, as he well knows, is on "our" land. And yet -- amazingly, shockingly, surprisingly enough -- in spite of numerous requests on our part, Bronstein has yet to send us the front door keys to his estate, nor has he voluntarily surrendered his illegally-occupied land. What could possibly explain this? We all know that a man of Phil Bronstein's character and integrity isn't the type of guy to spew double-talk out of both sides of his face. Please contact us as soon as possible, for we have an exciting pow-wow scheduled for next week to celebrate the reconquista de Phil Bronstein's estate. Thank you VERY much. Ace Backwords; Chairman; the Reconquista de Phil Bronstein's Estate Foundation.

San Francisco Chronicle swamped with letters

The San Francsico Chronicle was apparently swamped with letters of outrage in response to the recently published letter by Marcos Lopez with his lame-ass "justification" for the Requista de California. Check out the three brilliant letters-to-the-editor in todays CHronicle (April 19): www.sfgate.com Go to "Opinion" which will take you right to the letters section.

The reconquista de Phil Bronstein's Estate Foundation

I couldn't resist taking one more shot at the San Francisco Chronicle, and their fightin' liberal editor, Phil "Mr. Sharon Stone" Bronstein: letters@sfchronicle.com "Dear Editor: Bad news, folks. Apparently we're going to have to cancel the housewarming party at Phil Bronstein's estate. It turns out that Phil Bronstein -- the fightin' liberal editor of the Chronicle -- refuses to relinquish his palatial estate and return it to its rightful owners, the heroic Native American Indians. It turns out, Phil Bronstein only supports having OTHER people's land invaded and re-conquered, not his OWN. Who wudda' guessed! I guess I should have read Phil Bronstein's heroic liberal editorials a little more carefully. Sincerely, Ace Backwords; Chairmain: The Reconquista de Phil Bronstein's Estate Foundation."