Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    The United States is the most welcoming nation on earth regarding immigration and immigrants -- allowing millions of immigrants to emigrate to our country over the past few decades. Additionally, tens of millions of ILLEGAL aliens have entered our country over the past few decades and we have granted about a half dozen or so amnesties, including the huge 1986 amnesty.

These ethnic pressure groups should grow up, do the responsible thing and thank the US middle class taxpayers for being so generous and realize that illegal immigration is just that -- ILLEGAL. No more amnesties. Its time for these corrupt third world countries to reform and take care of their OWN citizens.

The US, just like Mexico and every other nation, has a right to enforce its border and uphold the rule of law.
    Yes, it would be very nice to hear some words of gratitude and see some acts of kindness toward Americans. Instead of insults, living off tax payers, hostility, stealing from us, and killing U.S. citizens everyday. For all that they do to us I say: illegals just Go Home!!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Good news! The evidence is mounting that illegal immigration is starting to reverse!

They are leaving Georgia back to Mexico and other states!

We got the article about the Brazilians leaving the US!

Good news indeed!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    As someone else pointed out here, Ellis Island is closed.

And,

Friends, in the tablet of the statue of liberty it is written “Give me your tired your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
    Is not in the Constitution. It's just a poem.

Yea, but these people came legally and STOOD IN LINE AND WAITED THIER TURN!!!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Good news! The evidence is mounting that illegal immigration is starting to reverse!

They are leaving Georgia back to Mexico and other states!

We got the article about the Brazilians leaving the US!

Good news indeed!

W
    I think people are tongue-tied right now!! All of a sudden we don't know what to say!! That's rare!

I'm cautiously optimistic, but William, I think this could be for real.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Though the law here in Oklahoma doesn't go into effect until November I really haven't seen much difference around the construction sites, still crew after crew of non English speaking hispanics......
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Homeland Security must still prove they are serious by raiding large companies like Home Depot and Walnut. Otherwise, this latest development could turn out to be superficial.

It's a monument!!! not the law of the land for crying out loud, it was a gift from one country to another. Do you really think everyone can stay here because of the statue of Liberty , and it's the Ameican Dream not the Central American Dream, the Latino Dream or anyones elses unless we ok it to be, go though customs. So Get over it!!!! Go make the Latino Dream in Mexico, change your ways and maybe France will award you with a monument also!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: U.S. HAS BECOME A COUNTRY OF PERSECUTION AND HATE

Quote Originally Posted by dianasanchez
    I had to share that yesterday I was listening to a hispanic radio station on my way home from work and an advertisement came on (I think they were playing a musical version of Battle Hymn of the Republic in the background. This guy comes on saying something like:

Friends, in the tablet of the statue of liberty it is written “Give me your tired your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

But recently, the light of the lamp has gone out, no longer is this a welcoming country, this has become a country of persecution, of hate. If you have friends or relatives that are thinking of coming to the U.S., please ask them to think it over twice or more because we are no longer welcome here.

We must have our voices heard, if you are registered to vote, do so. The time is now, become U.S. citizens so you can vote.

Blah Blah and so on. But I found it very comforting that a hispanic radio station is asking people to tell their folks back home not to come here.
    The United States has been "NOTHING" but generous. We are a nation of Legal Immigrants, we openly welcome law abiding citizens. Yes, we do detest "ANYONE" who violates our immigration laws and enters this country "ILLEGALLY" If they want to become citizens, do like the rest of "ALL" our families have done for years and years, stand in line and come here legally. If they cannot abide by our laws then they do "NOT" deserve to be here. You want to talk about hatred, What about La Raza, Mecha, The whole Aztlan movement, Lu Lac, "ALL" these groups are about hating the gringos, so you tell me who the ones are that have the hate problem? They teach their people to hate us. They think that their race is superior, well they are wrong, completely wrong. We are a nation of "ALL" colors and nationalities, being an American isn't one sided.......My motto and i'm sure the majority of Americans is "COME HERE LEGALLY OR GET OUT" pretty simple...

"The New Colossus"
    by Emma Lazarus.

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
    With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
    Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
    A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
    Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
    Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
    Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
    The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
    "Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
    With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    "The New Colossus"
    by Emma Lazarus.

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
    With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
    Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
    A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
    Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
    Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
    Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
    The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
    "Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
    With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    About time for an updated version.
    I'll start it off with mine.

If, like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
    We'd scan our SOVEREIGN BORDERS land to land
    There east to west, a mighty WALL shall stand
    And PATRIOTS keep a torch alit, whose flame
    Is love of liberty and country, and the name
    "AMERICA"! Here from her beacon-hand
    She'd hold out welcome with an old command
    That all apply through LAWFUL ways, and frame
    Within those bounds their entryway. Adds she
    With silent lips--" Give me your tired, your poor
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free
    As long as LAWFULLY they come from teeming shore!
    Send GRATEFUL, HONEST, immigrants to me.
    For THESE (and ONLY these)
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast