Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. Marine Pleads: Don’t Deport My Father

U.S. Marine Pleads: Don’t Deport My Father

By Bryan Llenas
    Published December 21, 2010

Lance Cpl. Aspar Andres is pictured left and his father Juan Andres is pictured right.

A U.S. marine is pleading for leniency on behalf of his father, who awaits deportation to Guatemala after being detained earlier this month.

Lance Cpl. Aspar Andres, 21, returned home from his base in Hawaii in anticipation of a 2011 deployment to Afghanistan to find out that federal authorities were holding his father, Juan Andres, 41, in Louisville, KY’s Boone County Jail.

Juan Andres’s attorneys, Ron Russell and Becca O’Neil, both acknowledge that Andres came into the United States illegally 25 years ago. But they are requesting that the government grant him leniency, citing his good moral character and his son’s service in the Marines.

“I feel like that if I am serving this country, at the very least I should be able to come home and see my parents and my family,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That year, he was arrested in Georgia while driving other migrant farm workers who were in the country illegally. He was deported, but made his way back into the U.S. to be reunited with his family.
    It sounds like he' s part of the smuggling problem.

Jennifer Franklin, daughter of Vallard Goode, who has employed Andres for the past 14 years at his tobacco and beef farm, says Juan was always able to provide some type of identification document.
    This is utter BS, and that farm owner sould go to jail. They know who works for them after 14 years. In fact, they probably owe him a ton of back wages and lot of taxes to the state, the IRS and Social Security. I wonder if he was so brazen that he went into the ICE office, if he voted.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I like dude saying," he should be deported cause he's stupid!"
    Yeah! deport him we have enough stupid people running loose in this country!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    So because his son is serving the criminal activities of the father should be forgiven? What has the father done to own his own merit to stay? What has his father contributed to the benefit of the American society?

Deport him again. He was an illegal who was kicked out once and just crosses again. He doesn't respect the US's laws so why should respect him.

If he's been here 25 years. Why wasn't he eligible for the last gross immigration law mistake in 1986?

I'm getting tired of this entire issue. Why can't we just enforce the laws and stop catering to those with a newspaper story? When we voted last November, we told Congress to stop spending and secure our borders. Well, execute your jobs or lose them!
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

Exactly what lawbreaking should our parents have a free pass to commit while we are in the military? Our children? What laws should be overlooked for them? Oh, I forgot, only illegal aliens get a pass on every law they break.

He can visit his dad in Guatemala - and hopefully mamacita and the kids will go with him.

There is the problem - knowing that criminal aliens have family here who are also illegal and only deporting one of them.

Re: U.S. Marine Pleads: Don’t Deport My Father

[quote="stevetheroofer"]
    “[b]It speaks to his character,â€

I am tired of having the flag waved under my nose for illegals. This marine knew his dad was illegal. He had to have known if his dad was paid in cash and if he used false ID. His dad was big sticking it at the ICE office and got caught - end of story deport him. JMO
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]“He taught me that if you want something, you go for it, and you work hard at it,â€

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast