Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: U.S. Marine Pleads: Don’t Deport My Father

[quote="stevetheroofer"]
    Of course, not everyone feels that way.

“If he walked into an ICE office without his papers, then I think he should be deported based on stupidity,â€
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT WE WILL READ ABOUT IN THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA. OTHER STORIES DON'T MAKE THE PAPERS AT ALL, JUST THE SOB STORIES THAT THEY WANT TO TELL AND I DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF THEM. THIS MAN WAS DEPORTED AND THEN CAME RIGHT BACK INTO THE COUNTRY, WELL THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH HE RESPECTS THE RULE OF LAW HERE. AND SHE SAYS THAT HIS ONLY CRIME WAS JUST BEING HERE, MY GOODNESS THE MAN WAS DEPORTED AND HE BROKE INTO THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE AGAIN I DON'T GIVE A FAT RAT'S @$$ ABOUT THEIR PITY PARTIES, THEY ARE CRIMINALS WHO HAVE BROKEN OUR LAWS BY COMING HERE ILLEGALLY. AND THEN THEY EXPECT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO TURN THE OTHER CHEEK TIME AND TIME AGAIN. I DON'T THINK SO

Banned
    This is one of the main flaws in the dream act also

It would be an excuse for every illegal that joined the military

Besides , this idiot already had a deportation order , and illegal re entry

Deport hell, throw him in jail for 2 years for illegal re entry , then deport him

Re: U.S. Marine Pleads: Don’t Deport My Father

[quote="bigtex"][quote="stevetheroofer"]
    Of course, not everyone feels that way.

“If he walked into an ICE office without his papers, then I think he should be deported based on stupidity,â€

This is a perfect example of why we must end automatic birthright citizenship for children of illegal aliens. We've perpetuated a cycle that must have the stop button. When Marines don't understand why we must secure our borders and deport illegal aliens, because they themselves are the product of illegal immigration, we have to reverse these policies and do so immediately. Here's an illegal alien who came here and was hired to work in agriculture in Kentucky.

He's produced 5 offspring none of whom I'm sure support US immigration law for personal reasons. Now one of them in the US military.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I expect we'll be seeing more SOB stories like this one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by escalade
    If he's been here 25 years. Why wasn't he eligible for the last gross immigration law mistake in 1986?
    This person probably got here AFTER the 1986 amnesty and has been waiting for years for another amnesty.

Four out of five of the kids in our family served in the military, my parents never once used that as an excuse to break the law! Even when my dad would get a crap load of speeding tickets and had to go to traffic school, never once did he tell the judge "But your honor, I have four kids who have served in the military!!!!!!!!! You mean to tell me I can't speed and break the law?????".
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

One has to wonder how these sob stories continuously hit the news. Whose pushing for them? All strategy to once again add a face and a voice to their mission. Emotional Blackmail of the American People. Unfortunately they have found it quite often works to sway opinions their way.

Judy wrote,
    This is a perfect example of why we must end automatic birthright citizenship for children of illegal aliens. We've perpetuated a cycle that must have the stop button. When Marines don't understand why we must secure our borders and deport illegal aliens, because they themselves are the product of illegal immigration, we have to reverse these policies and do so immediately. Here's an illegal alien who came here and was hired to work in agriculture in Kentucky.

He's produced 5 offspring none of whom I'm sure support US immigration law for personal reasons. Now one of them in the US military.
    Exactly!

The father should be deported ASAP! The marine should be thrown in the brig for stupidity! The employer should be investigated for knowingly hiring an illegal!

What may seem to be small infractions have detrimental long term effects on many fronts, including economically, socially, and psychologically on our very societal fabric. Ripples do not just dissipate without affecting other ripples. Bad behavior begets bad results. The wages on the farm have been affected not only on that particular farm, but on every farm around for miles. The young marine has been subjected to accepting the fact that it is okay to disobey certain laws due to emotional desires, which is just the start of the path that leads to complacency at the very least and farther infractions of the law if they can be emotionally discharged from the soundness of equal justice for ALL.

How much is this case and this illegal alien actually costing our society and our legal system?

Our politicians are bums of the highest caliber! (yes, it was intentional. I did not play a party card.)

BTW Judy, a great post. I like the way you avoid the emotions and go for the throat. When weeding in the garden you don't just pull the tops of the weeds, you pull up the roots and all, and do away with the weed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast