Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

People just categorize all the people that cross the border as people who just come to get welfare, some kinds of benefits, commit crimes, cause chaos and just basically bad things.

Any person who crosses our border illegally is breaking the law.

they are not really ignorant, rather they say whatever suits their reconquista purpose, no matter how idiotic or outrageous or ridiculous or a total lie that it happens to be.

they use our society's gentleness and civility against us. they count on our lack of will to defend what's ours. they walk all over us and crap all over our laws and they know that many times some sissies in our govt will let them get away with it or never even bring it up. and they count on the fact that so many of them have snuck in here that they have power in numbers. and they use it against those of us who are stupid enough to allow that.

so it's up to us to expose these invaders for the deceiving liars they are. to them I say, shut up and Get Out of my country. unless you came in legally you have NO rights of any kind.

Wonder if this pro-illegal is aware that employed illegals generally pay NO withholding and NO Social Security taxes because their employers DON'T! Besides, employment is NOT the prime consideration here. The issue is ILLEGAL immigration, and employed or not, an illegal is STILL an illegal!

I did NOT write this

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:35 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People just categorize all the people that cross the border as people who just come to get welfare, some kinds of benefits, commit crimes, cause chaos and just basically bad things.

Any person who crosses our border illegally is breaking the law.
    I was reading this morning and was surprised to see this post...in my name. I DID NOT WRITE THIS !! I will change my password now. How can this happen that someone can post under my name?

do we need to be more generous in our immigration policy

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    This little high school student and pro-illegal supporter doesn't know anything. Let's see how she holds up against someone like William Gheen of ALIPAC, or Lou Dobbs in an open forum debate? She will lose everytime and look like a fool. If she likes Mexihole so much, why doesn't she go back their? She probably doesn't have an answer for that. Little brat................
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Re: U.S. should quit deporting those with jobs who pay taxes

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Some "illegal aliens" have jobs, clean records and pay taxes
    All illegal aliens have broken the immigration law,
    I can't see how they can avoid committing document fraud,
    Or identity theft (that made up SS# belongs to someone who 's credit they are screwing with)
    They don't think twice about driving without a license or insurance or the vaguest notion of our traffic laws and etiquette. Let's add they don't think driving while drunk is a crime.
    They commit theft of services paid for by taxpayers 'for' taxpayers (education, housing, heath care, food stamps WIC and any other program they find out about)

Quite a drain on the system to pay for someone else to have a nanny and a gardener.

I don't see too many collage graduates crawling across the border do you?

[/b]

Some "illegal aliens" have jobs, clean records and pay taxes — for what? Just to be deported and sent back across the border.
    YOU BET THEY GET DEPORTED! THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JimH
    "Illegal Alien" and "Clean record" in the same sentence? These people really are ignorant.
    As long as they remain in this country they continue to break the law and continue to be criminals. No they are not ignorant, they hope to find someone ignorant to agree with them. Democrats?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12