Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have little doubt that our next big "crises" will be some attack by a homegrown terrorist, inspired by something he read on the net, or heard in a speech. When such as that happens, we will see a clammor for the government to act, and many will embrace sedition laws again.

I do not like the crap this professor says, but then again, if his speech can be considered seditious, so can ours. Whose speech is considered seditious depends on the GOVERNMENTS view on what is sedition.

With anti-terror legislation, we already have secret courts and such for terrorists. Some nutjob does a terror attack, and they search his computer and we happen to be one of his "Favorites", we, and sites like us, are liable to find ourselves listed as terrorist organizations.

Ya think they cannot do that already? Take ya basically incommunicado and hold a secret trial and such funny business? Use ya as a patsy perhaps? Consider this thought...

Whatever you believe to be the truth about Timothy McVeigh and OK City, have you ever seen HIM make any sort of public statement admitting his guilt.. or anything else? Since when have you ever heard of someone who commited such a crime, for a cause, who did not wish to have his reasons broadcast far and wide? Does it not seem strange that this most notorious killer in American history had not ONE statement or interview with reporters? What DO we really know about anything about his reasons, or the trial, other than what the GOVERNMENT told us? What I recall, was a FAST arrest, speedy trial kept out of the public eye, and the swiftest execution in 50 years.

Have a nice day!

Waco, Ruby Ridge, Marion etc were one thing but OKC is a totally different story. 19 innocent kids lost their lives in the Murrah Building, that is totally unacceptable.

But yes, I agree that we know little of Tim McVeigh's side of the story. But whatever his issue was with the govt. I totally think it was the wrong thing to do.

Yeah....the whole OK CITY bombing was a tragedy all the way around. McVeigh was this great kid, soldier, and then.....something went wrong for him.

Also, I think something happened. I think they thought the building opened at 9, you know 9 to 5.

I also think they were late getting the truck there....I think they were going to bomb what they thought was an empty building....and messed up.

It's hard for me to believe AMERICANS would intentionally kill AMERICANS to make a political statement....taking out a building.....while certainly not rational and horrendous as well.....but a different act than bombing a building FULL OF PEOPLE>

It's hard to believe....I don't think the Whole Story has or will come out.

A tragedy all the way 'round.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In the end, all you KNOW about that is what the government told us about it. Can ANYONE recall seeing McVeigh make ONE statement about it.. from his own lips?

"I think this happened" or "I think that happened" are all guesswork. It DID help te government get some legislation passed which was previously dying a slow death in Congress. Legislation expanding government surveillance powers. Very convenient for the feds.

Whatever the case, we know only what the govt tells us since the guy who did it, or was a patsy, was swiftly executed and never allowed to publically state his side of it. NOBODY is going to convince me that a man who commited mass murder for a "cause" did not want the public to know what his "cause" was. In any event, he is dead now.

Everytime one of these tragedies occurs, the govt's power expands, and our Rights erode. Who benefits from that? Those in power.

In any event, ya all miss the point. Take a little time, if ya will, and contemplate what the next likely step the govt will take when one of these guys is ALLEDGED to have been inspired by a website such as this one.

This is a very critical issue Acid Rain.. but the fact is, your education and your grades are much, much more important. Do your scholastic work.. don't get into politics. And when you get out, you will be empowered, and you will have knowledge you need to suceed.

No undercover stuff Acid... do your school work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12