Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ungreatful anchor babies

These massive walkouts by student around the country show how these anchor babies are totally ungrateful for their free educations.

As Congressman Grijalva was quoted in my news post, these are the future leaders and he's sooo proud.

This is living proof that ending the anchor baby law should be made retroactive!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Re: Ungreatful anchor babies

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    These massive walkouts by student around the country show how these anchor babies are totally ungrateful for their free educations.

As Congressman Grijalva was quoted in my news post, these are the future leaders and he's sooo proud.

This is living proof that ending the anchor baby law should be made retroactive!
    this is living proof that Congressman Grijalva should not be in power. I did some checking on this 'non-American" Patriot

YUMA, Ariz. Democratic U-S Representative Raul Grijalva (gree-HAHL'-vuh) of Arizona has criticized Governor Janet Napolitano's steps to crack down on illegal immigration, saying her border plans are an insult to Mexican-Americans.

evidently he doesn't know there's a divide between Mexico and America and he was elected to represent the citizens of Arizona.

Mexican Reconquista Raul Grijalva in the U.S. Congress

Arizona congressman-elect Raul Grijalva is a former member of MEChA, according to a 1997 article in the Arizona Daily Wildcat. Did voters know that Grijalva is or was involved with an anti-American seditionist organization? Will he denounce MEChA now that he's headed to Washington? Will he represent MEChA viewpoints (rabidly anti-American) or the interests of the American people when he gets there? -- Grijalva also isn't happy about "civilian patrols" whose members are seeking to deter illegal immigration, and is in agreement with meddlesome Mexicans that an investigation is needed into activities of Americans (not illegal aliens and their cheerleaders).

. . . ..Raul Grijalva was born in Tucson in 1948 and has spent his life there. He graduated from the University of Arizona in 1985 and, according to journalist Michelle Malkin, has been an "unapologetic Mechista," i.e., a member of the Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan, the Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan known as MEChA.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERE...alva-Raul.html

as an open enemy of the states, why is this man in office? He needs to be impeached and removed
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Ungrateful Anchor babies and more

The first generation of illegals will work the farms, our restaurants, blow leaves, babysit, clean our homes etc. The next generation will not. Look at the example of mass immigration in other countries; England, France are great examples.

We are deluding ourselves as a society, thinking that the illegals are a way to keep the economy going. A majority of the progeny of illegals will NOT do the jobs that corrupt business owners hope they will. How can they? They have other expectations. Have you visited LA recently? You will know what I mean.

Let us explain to all that even if illegals appear to initially help businesses line their pockets with profits they do so for a brief time - it is a short 'fix' for these businesses wanting to profit. In the longer term (read anchor babies graduate from our schools) they will NOT help anyone but themselves.

In fact we will then face corrupt business lobbyists wanting to CONTINUE pulling in more illegals from the source - i.e.Mexico. and this tragedy will NEVER end.

Let us stop the flow of illegals ASAP. Let us make our border secure and ensure no rewards are given out to those who have broken our laws.

"as an open enemy of the states, why is this man in office? He needs to be impeached and removed"

Mamie, I wish single handedly you or I could throw the bum out of office.

This guy (my Congressman) is so bad, he is the nations leading cheerleader for illegal immigrants. The people in his Congressional office treat me with total disrespect and would probably call the police if I happened to set foot in their door.

Unfortunately, he's probably a Congressman for life unless some fluke happens like ill health or a lightning strike.

I've met his Republican opponent, Ron Drake, from Avondale AZ who's a decent enough guy. I even gave him money, but the odds are definitely against him winning over RAUL.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    "
    This guy (my Congressman) is so bad, he is the nations leading cheerleader for illegal immigrants

I feel sorry for anybody that has a traitor representing 'their interests' in Congress. When the people take back the government, we'll kick his butt to the curb
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"