Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Unique Way to Help the Troops

A Unique Way to Help the Troops

Free Airline Tickets for Wounded/Sick Military Heros

Americans are using Frequent Flyer Miles to Support Our Injured Service Members and their Families

If you have accumulated airline miles, but your total is still too few to use, then merge your miles with other people’s donated airline miles. This will give our injured Service Men and Women, or their family members round trip airfare. Also, this is an excellent way to use those miles before the airline expires them on you, and nobody gets anything.

This is not a new program, but with the up and coming holidays, it is a good time to revisit and help. It is getting to be the time for scheduling holiday trips, so act today!

If you do not have any airline miles to donate, then check out “Linksâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

I hadn't heard of this before. Great idea. Anything to help our service men and women. Isn't it a shame we spend billions on aid to illegals and our government treats our military like dirt! Illegals get better medical care than most Americans and military men and women. Something is very wrong!

Yes! Anything we can do to help!

Never being in the military myself, I was surprised to learn that the government only flies the Troops to one point in the mainland, and it is the individuals responsibility to get themselves home from there.

I give what I have accumulated over the year, but I almost forgot this year. Then I received in the mail an offer to use what I do have to buy magazines, or let them expire.
    I already knew about, and have used this program in the past, so I immediately went there and donated all my miles from two airlines.

I wish these people pushing the magazines would list this as a 3rd option. (Magazines, Expire, or the Troops) You know, show a little support for America and our Troops. Not everything has to be about the almighty dollar, dose it?
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

This is a good idea, I like it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)