Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unite or loose

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

welcome Justonehero

As for the false claim that "Ron Paul is the only candidate who has repeatedly spoken out against NAFTA, CAFTA, NAU, SPP, etc... the other two have said nothing!", I urge you to watch the video available at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy8r5yCLLj4 .

In the video linked to above, Mitt Romney clearly states his opposition to a North American community. He says the idea of a North American community "has no merit whatsoever". Mitt Romney says that if he is president "we will not in any way release our sovereignty or diminish it, either by eliminating borders or checkpoints or by building a super highway or entering into treaties like the Law of the Sea Treaty that removes some of the most important elements of our sovereignty". In the video, Mitt Romney also says "the right way for America to be stronger is not to try and attach some other nation to us or to get cheap labor from next door, it's instead to strengthen our own nation, to invest in technology in productivity".

Thanks for posting that Tancredofan. It's nice to see that in addition to being against amnesty for illegals he's against the NAU as well. He sure sounds like he'd be against the OBL agenda to me. That's probably why the OBL are trying to push McCain on us.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    sturmruger wrote:

Welcome justonehero do not worry about the hype between NcAmnesty and Romney because there the same.
    No, they aren't the same, especially on the illegal immigration issue.
    We know RP has Constitution credibility and with McCain's voting record against tax cuts and Romneys compromise for health care in Mass. and recent comment that a 1% tax is ridiculous, he wants us to pay more federal taxes (not Constitutional) - neither have Constitution credibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    As for the false claim that "Ron Paul is the only candidate who has repeatedly spoken out against NAFTA, CAFTA, NAU, SPP, etc... the other two have said nothing!", I urge you to watch the video available at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy8r5yCLLj4 .
    Paul has spoken out against the above in the debates and Romney has not, Romney is just a Politician who says what you want to hear! In your video link Beck asked if businesses have a "desire" for the NAU and Romney (CEO, if you can trust what he will say about businesses anyway) says. "Well there may in the part of some people... but the idea has no merit what so ever..."! Excuse me he is funded by CFR corporations and we know for a fact the many banks and businesses want the NAU! As a CEO he should know this...

Vote for who you want I'm voting for who I feel comfortable with, Ron Paul!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    Welcome Justonehero and SierraPatriot,
    Ditto

I so appreciate your post with this quote in part Legal:

Much to my surprise, I did not feel any saddness for the decision I made.
    I guess what happened to me was that a feeling of responsibility for what would happen came over me, the reality of the situation over-rode my sentiments and feelings of loyalty to Ross Perot.

To me the main operative word is the "responsibility". Excellent point.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    And as a consequence if more people do the same as you we will have Hillary as our next president. Don't stick a bumper sticker on your car, when it happens, that says "dont' blame me I voted for Ron paul" after Hillary wins because the part that you aren't at least partly to blame wouldn't be true.

I wonder if Ron Paul agrees with Hillary or Obama? Maybe the Iraq war. Does he agree on amnesty and border security with Obama and Hillary? Not sure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Interesting info

"Unlike the 2004 primary, the GOP has decided that this time only registered Republicans can vote in their California presidential primary"

I thought Calif was an open vote , I guess the indies will have to
    cheat to vote for McCain
    Yeah, but they can probably switch on the spot or something.
    No California is a closed vote. You can only vote for the party you are registered in for the primaries. You can't switch unless you re-register and then re-register again for the general. It is a winner take all state which in my opinion should be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    And as a consequence if more people do the same as you we will have Hillary as our next president. Don't stick a bumper sticker on your car, when it happens, that says "dont' blame me I voted for Ron paul" after Hillary wins because the part that you aren't at least partly to blame wouldn't be true.
    Your suggesting that if RP was the front runner then RP supporters would be ok with their vote, according to you! Since the talk radio people did not back or support RP when he was being bashed by the MSM now I have to change my vote for a noncredible candidate. Maybe next time talk radio will get their stuff together earlier in the game so that we are all on the same page!

Go Ron Paul!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Gogo wrote:

Does he agree on amnesty and border security with Obama and Hillary? Not sure.
    Here is his position on illegal aliens.

The talk must stop. We must secure our borders now. A nation without secure borders is no nation at all. It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked. This is my six point plan:

Physically secure our borders and coastlines. We must do whatever it takes to control entry into our country before we undertake complicated immigration reform proposals.

Enforce visa rules.
    Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas.

No amnesty. Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally. That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws.

No welfare for illegal aliens. Americans have welcomed immigrants who seek opportunity, work hard, and play by the rules. But taxpayers should not pay for illegal immigrants who use hospitals, clinics, schools, roads, and social services.

End birthright citizenship. As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be citizens, the incentive to enter the U.S. illegally will remain strong.

Pass true immigration reform. The current system is incoherent and unfair. But current reform proposals would allow up to 60 million more immigrants into our country, according to the Heritage Foundation. This is insanity. Legal immigrants from all countries should face the same rules and waiting periods.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

You can go to the link above to see more of where he stands on Issues.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Interesting info

"Unlike the 2004 primary, the GOP has decided that this time only registered Republicans can vote in their California presidential primary"

I thought Calif was an open vote , I guess the indies will have to
    cheat to vote for McCain
    Yeah, but they can probably switch on the spot or something.
    No California is a closed vote. You can only vote for the party you are registered in for the primaries. You can't switch unless you re-register and then re-register again for the general. It is a winner take all state which in my opinion should be changed.
    No , Calif is not a winner take all state ,
    It is 3 delegates per congressional district , McCain and Romney can come out with an equal number of delegates from Calif

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast