Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

United front to destroy America...

Even as health care reform twists in the wind, immigration policy looms as the next big political debate, and Hispanics and Jews are moving to the forefront in a burgeoning political alliance.

The next three months are seen as critical in the fight for immigration reform, but the weakening of the Democrats, grip on Congress with the recent loss of a key Massachusetts Senate seat does not bode well for the passage of reform legislation.

The Jewish-Latino alliance on immigration issues builds on the heritage and experience of the Jewish community and on the enthusiasm and urgent needs of the Hispanic community, which has a strong interest in issues of family unification and the status of the some 12 million illegal immigrants, most of them from Latin America.

But Jewish activists also see the joint work as an opening for cooperation with the Hispanic community on other issues, such as Israel.

"If we want to engage with the Latino community on issues that are of concern for us, including Israel, we need to engage on issues that bother their community," said Gideon Aronoff, president and CEO of the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society. "We want to create growing bonds with the Latino community, and we cannot create these bonds if we are indifferent to the issues that are of concern to them."

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1146409.html

Now that's a line up for victory, isn't it?

Gee, I guess it's time to get our line up on the record for the ensuing battle. Stand up and run onto to the field when your ethnicity and country of origin is called:

AMERICAN from the USA!

AMERICAN from the USA!

AMERICAN from the USA!

AMERICAN from the USA!

AMERICAN from the USA!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thought I would never be saying this: I wonder if someone spotted a money making opportunity?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Thought I would never be saying this: I wonder if someone spotted a money making opportunity?
    But watch the explosion if you form a "White-Anglo Alliance"...

More like

We will help you with amnesty and wealth redistribution if you support us maintaining an 80% jewish apartheid state of Israerl and help us keep the arabs and other non jewish out....including the West Bamk land we stole....

Re: More like

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    We will help you with amnesty and wealth redistribution if you support us maintaining an 80% jewish apartheid state of Israerl and help us keep the arabs and other non jewish out....including the West Bamk land we stole....
    And religious hierarchies want amnesty because illegals are good for business. I live for the day when elected representatives will say, "It's Americans first in this magnificent country."

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Would there be any other reason? I'm thinking they either want a bigger cut of the drug trade, a voting block to fight off a repeal of the Federal Reserve Act, or both.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn