Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, I guess they built those FEMA camps for us with our own money. They obviously are trying to force us into rebellion so they can put us there. Every day I look on this forum AZ Governor Brewer becomes more and more precious to me. If it were Goddard or Mills I doubt we would have ever gotten anything more than doublespeak. Over this last year I have the idea that many people are becoming aware that they are targets due to the position they hold - I just hope that when that time comes that they need to examine their conscience and make a decision - that they make the right one.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

GR
    Remember that criminals caught by law enforcement are instantly confronted by what they have done. They usually get very quiet.

Americans have to focus on what illegal aliens have done against America's laws, for which they want to keep all discussions off.

Their rhetorical lies are well known. Write them down, then write down the replies you would say to a child of yours who tries to get out of the truth of their consequences.

NEVER again let them get away with changing the subject to get it off their crimes against America's laws.

Nice to see people defending America’s language of English only.

1. I'm tired of seeing Hispanic people talking and as you walk up and they see you, whether that is in a grocery store line or anywhere, you can generally hear them speaking English, until you get closer and they notice you and then all of a sudden they are speaking fluent Spanish.
    This is one of 100’s of ways that the “dance of the languagesâ€

50sKid,

You are absolutely correct we Americans have much more freedom and opportunities than other countries. I also agree, those things being changed wouldn't stop the problem but might slow things down a little.

I truly enjoy your input and am going to take the time this evening to read the article you wrote.

I'm not trying to hang on to an inhumane policy, but I do believe and have believed for a long time that it is time to take care of those legal citizens in our country and stop trying to save all of the worlds problems.

I daily write to televison networks to get their attention along with those in Washington. I may not be able to send hundreds of letters a day nor make hundreds of calls a day, but I do as much as I can each day. I have to believe that each one is one more that I believe needs to be sent, and hopefully at some point they will listen to us and take the proper action.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

Thank you for your efforts Sher. I do also on occasion write and call. People think it is easy to write a letter. I think not. It takes me a long time. It is a lot of work.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Good discussion. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I totally agree with you. Thanks

GR,

Thank you so much for your comment. I don't believe I could have said it better myself.

Thank you for your compliment, I do appreciate it, I feel like we need to defend our English Language, along with our Constitution and our rights under the rule of it's law.

I fail to understand so many in D.C. willing to take our Constitution so lightly and refuse to enforce the laws. If 'WE REFUSED TO FOLLOW THE LAW" we'd probably be locked up and they'd throw away the keys.

I make no secret of my loyalty and pride to be a Legal Citizen of the United States of America, both Born and Bred. It also disgusts me to hear so many demean and speak of our country in such disrespect.

No matter how much they protest and yell and holler and try to sway our opinions there is no one strong enough to change my opinion that

"I AM A PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN, HOWEVER AT THE SAME TIME I AM BECOMING AN ANGRY AMERICAN."
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

sarum,

Thank you for thanking me for my efforts. I take or make the time to do what I do for all of us that love our United States of America. I alao keep fighting, informing, talking, writing and calling because I know that there are those out there that do care and just may not be able to or have the time to do what I continue to do.

It does take time and effort, but I am a firm believer in every voice or action helps us move one step closer to our goals.

Have a great and safe weekend my friend!

JohnBenjamin,

Thank you for following our post and the responses that we have received. Being that you are new to our site I would like to welcome you.

Have a great weekend

Quote Originally Posted by GR
    1. I'm tired of seeing Hispanic people talking and as you walk up and they see you, whether that is in a grocery store line or anywhere, you can generally hear them speaking English, until you get closer and they notice you and then all of a sudden they are speaking fluent Spanish.
    This is one of 100’s of ways that the “dance of the languagesâ€

Thank you for responding.

I am glad you added number 6 to GR's Great List and response to my post. It definitely fits into the list.

I also totally agree with your comment/quote

Anyway, bottom line is, yes I do forsee all this coming to an ugly and violent conclusion, very soon now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast