Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

James,
    I hope my fellow soldier will forgive the time it has taken me to get back to you.

Since the 4th, out of the blue, I became overwhelmed with close friends and clients reaching out to me for my help and assistance and each of them were in major trauma and emergency situations. WOW, so, naturally this soldier didn't stop until each of them had the problems solved.

So, I am collapsing tonight, but, did not want to let another day go by without respondiing. So, HUP TOO 1, 2, 1 2 3 4. START US MARCHING SOLDIER.

I do believe that when we put our thoughts or insights or opinions out there in print, that there are those that needed to read it and understand, and there were those that accidentally land and next thing they know they are touched, moved or decide to take the courage to do something, a thing they thought they would never do to write something, and realize there are others out there that reach and are touched by their writing. My final thought on that is the writings take a complete 360% turn, and with that there are other views to absord. Eventually we have made a change and united in Thought and we are STRONG.

It matters not to me whether our writings are read or touch anyone or not, because if we follow in the steps of Millionaries, and successful people at the top of their game, and use their philosophy which over the years has never changed that being:

[b]If you follow and the steps of a millionaire and duplicante over and over every step the millionaire took, then when it's all said and done, you will be a millionaire.[b/]

To relate that to our site and this thread, if we believe and have the same thoughts, then we stand as one and we unite and soon our voice and numbers and power will be heard in WASHINGTON AND WE WLL TAKE THE CONTROL AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK AND PUT THOSE TRYING TO DESTROY OUR COUNTRY OUT IN THE STREETS, FIRED AND IN THE NO UNEMPLOYEMENT UNEMPLOYMENT LINE. LEST THEY THAT THINK THEY HAVE POWER AND THEY WILL CONTROL US WILL HEAR OUR THJNDER AND OUR OUTRAGE AND THEY WILL UNDOUBTEDLY HEAR AND FEEL OUR LOVE OF OUR COUNTRY AND KNOW WE NOW TURNED THEIR TABLE ON THEIR "THEY THINK" "ABUSIVE USE OF POWER" WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SURRENDER.

For those that think all our yelling and screaming and hollering and writing and calling those in power is just those "CRAZY STUPID IDIOTIC NO BRAINED CONSERVATIVE RIGHTISTS, ARE MAKING THEM SELVES LOOK LIKE MORONS.

[b]SHER HAS A MESSAGE FOR THOSE "THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL, RULE THE WORLD LEFTISTS THAT GIVE THEMSELVES THE RIGHTS AND POWER TO DO WHAT THEY WANT IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN AND KEEP NO SECRETS THAT IT'S GOING TO BE THEIR WAY OR NO WAY. iT IS THEIR DUTY TO FOLLOW AND ENFORCE THE FEDERAL LAWS FOR OUR COUNTRY AND NOT DECIDE NO, WE WON'T WE AREN'T GOING TO AND THEY CAN'T MAKE US OR STOP US. THEY SUPPRESS THE HIDDEN SECRETS THEY ARE WORKING ON AND ARE UNDERHANDEDLY GIVING IT ALL THEY HAVE AS AN EFFORT TO DESTROY NOT JUST US CITIZENS, BUT THE WORLD AS WE KNOW ITTODAY WILL SOON BE THE WORLD WE USED TO KNOW.[b/]

[b]ONWARD FELLOW SOLDIERS, FOLLOW AS WE MARCH. WE ARE TAKING OTHERS WE WILL CARRY ON. WE BELIEVE IN TRUTH AND HONOR AND RESPECT FOR OUR UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND WE LOVE THIS GREAT LAND. WE WILL NOT BE TAKEN OVER BY THOSE IN POWER, NOR AUTHORITY, WE WILL NOT STOP OUR BATTLE, WE WILL NOT STOP OUR MARCH. WE WILL GROW QUICKER AND LARGER IN NUMBERS AND OUR GOAL AND TARGET FOR TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK. WASHINGTON, OBAMA, NAPOLITANO, HOLDER, CLINTON AND ALL THOSE " WE PROMISE AMERICA, VOTE FOR US AND WE PROMISE YOU A CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN LYING, LEFT LIBERAL IT'S ALL LIES AND BULLSHIT YOU SPOUTED AND SWORE TO PRE ELECTION. WE THE CRAZY RIGHT CONSERVATIVES AREN'T QUITE AS CRAZY AS YOU THINK. WE HAVE WATCHED, WITNESSED AND WAITED TO SEE THE CHANGE. NOW THOSE LIBERALS THAT CALLED US CRAZY ARE JOINING OUR RANKS, OUR MARCH AND OUR WAR WE ARE BRINGING TO YOUR FRONT AND BACK YARDS. THE LIBERAL PRESS SUPRESSES YOUR LIES, AND THEY ARE EITHER IDIOTS OR SCARED TO DEATH THAT IF THEY DISAGREE WITH YA'LL, THEY WILL BE GONE, POOF, NO JOB, OR, MAYBE, JUST DISAPEAR AND NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.[b/]

IT WASN'T THAT FAR BACK IN TIME THAT THERE WAS ONE SINGLE SIMPLE SOLITARY MAN THAT "HAD A DREAM" THE LATE, GREAT, DEARLY LOVED, DEARLY MISSED MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. THOUGH HE WAS BUT ONE, ONE BECAME TWO BECAME FOUR UNTIL HIS DREAM WAS NO LONGER A DREAM BUT A REALITY.

I AM BUT ONE SINGLE, MAYBE NOT SO SIMPLE SOLITARY NON TRADITIONAL FEMALE WHO HAS FOUGHT FOR AND WON BATTLES OF GREAT DEPTH AND PAIN AND SORROW AND WON. MY ONE, ME. MYSELF AND I WITHIN TIME HAS ALWAYS GROWN INTO AN US.

SO, TONIGHT, I PROMISE, I COMMIT, I WILL NOT STOP I WILL NOT QUIT I WILL BRING MY "VISION" AND MY LOVE OF MY COUNTRY AND ALL OF MY FELLOW SOLDIERS AND LEGAL PROUD TO BE AMERICANS FAMILY ALONG WITH FRIENDS AND STRANGERS TO YOUR PLACE OF POWER, YOUR HIDEOUT AS YOU WATCH AND LAUGH AT US AMERICANS AND THINK WE ARE DUMB AND STUPID AND WE ARE CLUELESS AS TO WHAT IS TO COME.

AS YOU ARE LAUGHING, YOU ARE SO SURE AND POSITIVE YOU ARE WINNING THAT YOU ARE MISSING THE BIGGER PICTURE, WE OUT NUMBER YOU, WE DEMAND YOU GIVE OUR CONTRY BACK AND IF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU REFUSING TO ENFORCE OUR FEDERAL LAWS AND SPIT ON THEM AND US COULD REALIZE, WE WILL OVERCOME.

SO LAUGH FOR THE SHORT TIME YOU HAVE LEFT, INSULT US, LET MEXICOS TOP OFFICIALS STAND ON OUR WHITE HOUSE HALLOWED GROUNDS AND TELL US AMERICANS WHAT WE NEED TO DO, AND YOU SUPPORTED AND WINED AND DINED HIM AND HIS ENTOURAGE AND THEN INVITED HIM IN TO SPEAK BEFORE OUR CONGRESSMEN, SENATORS, REPRESENTATIVE AND OTHERS ALONG WITH THE LIBERAL PRESS AND THEN TO TOP IT OFF, THEY WERE SHOVING HIM AND YOUR DISRESPECT FOR OUR COUNTRY AND YOUR UNCONSTITIONAL PROPAGANDA CHANGE FOR US DOWN OUR THROATS.

WE ARE SOLDIERS, WE ARE AT WAR, WE WILL WIN, AND WE WILL SNEAK UP ON YOU SILENTLY AND STRIP EACH OF YOU PUBLICLY WITH INTERNATIONAL PRESS COVERAGE AS YOU MARCH YOUR LYING DECEITFUL CAN'T TELL THE TRUTH IF IT WAS WRITTEN IN FRONT OF YOUR MORONIC SO INTELLIGENT YOU ARE CLUELESS AS TO YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE, LACK OF VALUES, LACK OF MORALITY, LACK OF CONSCIENCE IDIOTS.

WE ARE MARCHING FORWARD, HUP, HUP. HUP. HUP,

I HAVE A VISION

WE ARE TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

Hey fellow soldier Sher! Glad to hear you're still alive and kicking! Glad, but not really surprised, because I know youre survivor material. Gonna take way more than the other side has to keep YOU down.

So lemme check yer armor there... yep, good to go. Heard a good one the other day while you were out -- Did you know you don't really need a parachute to skydive? Yeah, it's true! You only need a parachute, to skydive -- twice!

Howdy Fellow Soldier James,
    I may go down with sickness every once in a while but nothing can keep me down for long.

I am so proud of everyone here at Alipac that does their part in helping acheive our goal.

That parachute one was a blast or should I say smash, oh oops.

Hope all is well in your corner of the world as we continue marching forward as fellow soldiers.

Remember, I've got your back.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234