Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

2ndamendsis--Good Find on the Oil Provisions. This little Wait by Mexico may "backfire on them"....'cuz CAFTA is going down....that kitty's a WITCH!!

Mexico doesn't OWN the Gulf of Mexico.....so, why don't we just go build a big ocean rig and directional drill and get the oil ourselves? I imagine that reserve is under International Waters....finders keepers, losers weepers...I mean if we found a sunken boat down there, we could keep the treasure, so if we can find oil, why can't we keep it?

What kind of silly deal is our Pres tryin' to cook up here anyway???

Mexico may not actually OWN THOSE RESERVES!!

Hemispheric Oil.....that is really just too much....where do our Beanheads get ideas and words like this....

It Sounds Commie, one step away from WORLD OIL, definitely throws up a "RED flag"......

Hmmmm.......Commie Talk + Oil + Hemisphere = ????

DAVID ROCKEFELLER

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    SHAW wrote
    Mexico, however, has a huge amount of oil in the Gulf of Mexico that she decided to NOT tap at this point
    I wondered too, Shaw, why they weren't making use of their resource. Until I found out the truth................

MEXICO is NOT tapping the OIL because that is TAKEN CARE OF THROUGH CAFTA! It's taken care of with the ENERGY PROVISIONS along with Canada! It will be an American Hemispheric Energy program

If CAFTA goes through, the OIL WILL BE TAPPED! And, we'll be footing much of the bill $$$. Our GOLIATHS will be pocketing the profits as well as Mex & Canadian thieves. Not the people.

Why should Mexico spend the capitol when we're there to do it for them and let them share in the wealth? Besides, we're much more advanced technologically in this field.

Where in the CAFTA Draft do you see this?..... As far as I know, the Mexican Congress uses nationalist propaganda to prevent foreigner from gaining access to their reserves..... presumably so that only the politicians controls the flow of moneys...... into various private pockets...
    IMO..
    conservative is but a liberal after a dose of reality...

the Mexican Congress uses nationalist propaganda to prevent foreigner from gaining access to their reserves
    Canada & Mexico will be placing their ENERGY RESOURCES into an HEMISPHERIC pool, for lack of a better word. They will be CONTROLLED BY A HEMISPHERIC GOVERNMENT entity.

BTW, Pokie, any "draft" about any legislation &/or agreement doesn't cut it we me anymore. The rule of thumb is to add the really detrimental goodies right before the voting begins. I'd rather take the CFR docs to heart as they're always the winner.

JUDY
    {you know I always lose everything, lol} Where is that CFR document re:CAFTA? The recommendations are right in there under ENERGY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12