Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unless You Speak Up, The Media Wins!!

I don't know about all of you, but I am sick and tired of the media electing our Presidents and keeping factual information from the public. Here's an example of the disingenious twisting of the facts to sway the people into their way of thinking. Last night Larry King had Huckabee on his show. To begin with, he allowed no phone calls from the public, and as far as I know, no email questions were asked. When Huckabee was questioned about his 9 point immigration plan, Larry asked him twice what he meant by saying people having to "go back." Huckabee never answered and Larry didn't pressure him. In fact, that question is mysteriously missing from his show transcript. Larry had a quick vote on your choice for a Republican candidate, and Ron Paul won that vote in a landslide with 69%. Funny, Larry never mentioned the results of that vote on the air and it's already been removed from his website.

I intend to write to Larry and let him know how I feel about this blantant dismissal of the public's right to know. Anyone else want to join me?

Go to this link and scroll down the page where it says, "Contact us."

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did it this morning!

I just sent mine and I ended it by saying, "Shame on you, Larry!"
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Larry has lost it. He should have retired 10 years ago. He's basically worthless now.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.