Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Until they deport nothing will change!!

Folks, we can hope that Jim Gilchrist gets elected and we can hope for all kinds of laws in NC about drunk driving but the bottom line is that until the FEDERAL government actively DEPORTS illegal immigrants AWAY FROM THE BORDER then NOTHING is going to change!

Amnesty without massive troops sent to the border will do nothing! Family reunification if not stopped will negate any deportations even on a massive scale! Family reunification must stop!

The only heros are the Minutemen and I wish I could join them but my personal conditions do not allow that!

Tancredo's guest worker program is great in that they must go back home to apply but you know, La Raza, MaLDEF, CARECEN, SoutherN Poverty deekheads, ACLU and the DEMOCRATIC Party will not want that as Bush does not cause he does not want to infuriate his friend Fox. Didn't Fox go to Yale too? Jeb's wife is Mexican remember?

This is all a losing battle....hell the Senate would not even approve funding for a 5,000 bed facility to house OTM's!

I do not trust an ICE that hires illegals who crossed the border illegally in the early 80's, received amnesty, and are now border patrol agents! YUP just a few but still...? How is it that 40% of the INS is Hispanic? Is this a AZTLAN conspiracy? Load the INS with the sons and daughters of illegal immigrants? I wonder...hhhmmmmmm?

Until 25 to 50,000 national guard troops are on the border and INS deports on a massive scale in Boise, Denver, Omaha and Seattle etc then any law will be a failure. Until automatic citizenship is taken away any new law will be a failure. Until public schools kick out ILLEGALS there will be no effective law! Until hospitals shut the doors to illegals nothing will work! Until the word gets back to Latin America that the free lunch is over then Congres can pass a thousand amnesty bills and or Tancredo bills and nothing is going to change! Those that hire illegals need to go to the big house too! No more claiming ignorance.! "Oh I didn't know they were illegal" yeah right guy shows up and can't speak English?

Deportations and enforcement!

Vigilantes are those who take the law into their own hands and that is what GOOD law abiding citizens do when weak politicians will not! Que vivan los MINUTEMEN!

In my native state of Montana we have one of the best examples of vigilantes at work. In the late 1880's a crooked sheriff and his gang started robbing gold shipments on the way to Salt Lake City. Innocent people were being killed by these thugs. So, the locals figured out what was going on and formed a VIGILANTE group and they rounded up these criminals and they were hung including this sheriff! The vigilantes secret code was 3-7-77 and if you ever see a Montana Highway patrol car you will see these numbers on the cars! Historians think the code 3-7-77 were the dimensions of a grave?

The minutemen are great American heros! The word VIGILANTE is not a bad word as some like to think! What Bush will not do the people must!

I think you're wrong, Jack--although I can see how you'd feel that way being from that far north. I, on the other hand, live close enough to the Mexican border to know that you can deport them all day, every day and they will be back here within the week. Mexicans fly across that border every day, thousands, often just to shop or hang out or to go drinking in American bars. In places like Laredo, this kind of border jumping is a daily occurance. Mostly, it's harmless and you'd probably be surprised at how many Mexicans have no intention of staying here--they just want to shop or hang out!

Trust me, deporting, under this kind of border leniency, will be an excersize in futility.

What is a HUGE problem is unscrupulous American employers hiring Southern Mexicans--if we dry up the money, we will dry up the flow. If these businesses start getting slapped with some heavy fines, illegal immigration will end. This is the only way. We must have verifiable ID, and we must seriously go after employers. It is the ONLY way this thing will end.