Like Tree2Likes

Thread: UPDATE on ALIPAC's New Ad Campaigns and Rising Web Traffic

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UPDATE on ALIPAC's New Ad Campaigns and Rising Web Traffic

Friends,

Two issues to update you on. Thanks to your efforts here, regular attendance, and efforts to spread word of and links into www.alipac.us on other websites, our web traffic continues to rise.

We are now getting over 3-5,000 visits per day on the new ALIPAC 2.0 and we all need to work together to keep those numbers rising as they are now.

With the new features and software in place, the new ALIPAC website should be able to reach new levels and from our internal statistics we are seeing that more people are coming, signing up, and reading your posts each week with our new growth.

OUR NEW AD CAMPAIGN

Most of you have noticed our new ad campaign. While several of our supporters have commented that they like the look of having ads here we have also had some complaints.

It is our hope that some ads on the site can help us with our funding just a little bit since we have had to fight so very hard to raise just enough funds to stay afloat.

We do not have full control of what ads are shown here but we do have the power to block specific ads.

Yesterday, I blocked the Obama ads because of numerous complaints. Special thanks to all of you that complained in an appropriate and respectful way. One ALIPAC supporter here was not respectful and Ive told them exactly how I feel about their untoward and inaccurate nasty comment.

Please realize that removing these Obama ads or any other ads from here at www.ALIPAC.us might make you feel better when visiting the site but those ads are all over the place on Youtube, Facebook, Google, and countless other websites.

Keep in mind that seeing what kinds of ads are being run out there under searches on the topics found in articles here at ALIPAC.us is important to what we do.

If any of you has a concern about a particular ad you feel is offensive that starts showing up on our site, please simply contact me by email or PM and Ill look into it if we receive numerous complaints.

Thank you for your support, understanding, and aid.

William Gheen
    President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Ads are fine and bring in the $$..Thats great!
    I just hope it does NOT extinguish the FIRE some have when rallying for support the old fashion way..."Talking to people"!
    Showing Obamas face or name on this site in ANY positive is like Ebony magazine taking money from the jerk racist idiot (blank) David Duke! IMO
    Support Joe Arpaio
    Last edited by airdale; 04-08-2012 at 01:11 AM.

If I understand this correctly:
    Each time you click on any ad the site it is on gets a small payment from the ad.
    You don't have to read the ad.
    You don't have to like the ad.
    You can hate the ad.
    The site still gets it's payment.
    So how many times should I click on which ads now?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    If I understand this correctly:
    Each time you click on any ad the site it is on gets a small payment from the ad.
    You don't have to read the ad.
    You don't have to like the ad.
    You can hate the ad.
    The site still gets it's payment.
    So how many times should I click on which ads now?
    Please do not do that. We appreciate the sentiments, but it is against the adsense rules to abuse the system like that. Just let these ads do their thing with the over 30,000 people that visit us each month.

While some folks will have to adjust to them being here, most of the other sites out there have them as well and after initial adjustment most of our regulars will not notice them much anymore.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)