Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Update from William / Chat / Wed.-Thurs Night

Hello friends,

It has been quite a day. As some of you know, I work at the NC Legislature for my friend Senator Hugh Webster. I don't usually talk about it in the open because I do not mix my ALIPAC work and my work for Sen. Webster out of respect for his office.

Well, today both ALIPAC and I were verbally attacked in the Press by the Latino activist group El Pueblo. The real story was about Senator Webster's bill, but they tried to make the story about me. In one article they falsely accuse me of doing ALIPAC stuff on state time... NOT! And on WRAL they tried to say that they were afraid to speak on the issue of Webster’s press conference because William Gheen worked for him and that I was a member of a radical group called ALIPAC that had THREATENED El Pueblo.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... le&sid=308

Now, that is a lie on many fronts. I guess they just really did not have any defense for their opposition to a bill that stops illegals from registering to vote or taking tax payer monies.

I was very disappointed that any members of the press would even allow their accusations to be in the coverage considering the complete lack of evidence. I know that ALIPAC and none of our officers have ever threatened El Pueblo. If anyone ever did threaten someone else and tried to use the name of our group, we would sue their socks off! Our view on violence and threats is clearly written in our rules and official statements.

On other fronts, when I get home I get a call from the Christian Science Monitor and I find out we are in the press in the UK and Mexico!

Big news out of Raleigh today about the aliens taken off the plane.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... le&sid=306

William

What a day!

Huge web traffic today, over 40,000 page reads so far!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William,
    I'm sorry they are using the ol' dirty tricks on you, but I guess it goes with the territory, eh? I know a couple nasty people from NC :<).

But you're getting some press coverage at least!
    Good for you.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Thanks AuntB

Glad you are willing to chat with me after such a hectic day. Things are getting to the point were I'm having trouble juggling 15 different things.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

>>>I was very disappointed that any members of the press would even allow their accusations to be in the coverage considering the complete lack of evidence.<<<

ROFLOLOLOL. YOU ARE JOKING, RIGHT!!!!!!????

Is Webster supportive of you? I mean, you're not in trouble with the big guy are you?
    B "The purpose of the press is to report the news, not invent it." ~ Unknown

I am having a problem just reading everything.

The stories are coming fast and furious now, things have been hectic at most of my favorite reading sites, the stories have doubled in the last few months and more sites are being added almost daily.

Just when my Golf season is starting.

"Is Webster supportive of you? I mean, you're not in trouble with the big guy are you?"

Berean:

Senator Webster is a true friend and he completely agrees with our goals on this issue. He defended me to WRAL saying that El Pueblo was blowing smoke because "that's all they got!"

I agreed to work as his assistant to help him out since he is a friend. I do not need the job and the pay, well the pay just aint really pay. I do it because I have many friends there and I enjoy working in the building, helping constituents etc...

Webster is supportive and knows me and knows the deal. We both agree that we must be doing something right because our enemies are screaming and talking crazy. That's a good sign.

I told the reporter today that I would walk right out of the job if I needed to because it did not matter what campaign I worked on or what politician I helped, if we did not turn the tide of illegals our nation is gone and that is what is most important to me.

I can handle the 40+ hours per week at the Legislature and the 30+ hours per week on ALIPAC as long as nothing else comes up then I'm right on the breaking point.

Darlene:

I'm in the same boat with the news, our issue is on fire!

W

You ain't stirring the pot if it don't stink.

Don't sweat the small stuff... and.. everything is small stuff.

Still think The Honorable Mr. Webster should run for Governor.

That's true, you are not winning until your opponents start sreaming and today they started screaming.

This story will be in the papers from one end of the state to the other tomorrow. Let me know your honest opinions on this attempted burn job.

BTW, the AP Reporter that carried this false accusation into the story was asked to "look into it" by El Pueblo's paid lobbyis Paula Wolfe.

Aint that something? A reporter doing the the dirty work of a paid lobbyist.

Anyways, there will be a lot of NC traffic heading our way tomorrow.

W

"Anyways, there will be a lot of NC traffic heading our way tomorrow."

In that case if we get a lot of traffic on the site tomorrow there will be a lot of people that will learn the truth. A lot of people will get their eyes opened tomorrow.

Good point, Redgirl1 is working hard late night to get the article coding done.. the hyperlinks on keywords before they come in.

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast