Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Update:WY mirrors AZ.

Forum held on immigration bill

Monday, January 17, 2011 5:53 PM MST

Proposed Wyoming bill “almost identical to Arizona billâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"All these states filing all the same immigration crackdown bills and still
    not one word from the White House!"
    Somethings got to give!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]Rev. Dee Lundberg, United Church of Christ, hosted the forum and said that her goal for the forum was to be informational and to allow people the opportunity to “think about the implications and what’s right.â€

Banned
    These people refuse to understand that anyone who enters the country illegally IS a criminal. The broke the law entering the country, they break laws by taking from the AMERICAN taxpayers. These people refuse to accept the fact that there are laws that while they were not enforced a few years ago , are being enforced now. Like the saying goes...Ya can't fix stupid with duct tape".

Wyo. House committee shoots down immigration bill
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-225912.html

Banned
    We have to keep up the push, not stop, not tire, the battle is not going to be easy but some of these laws are going to be passed, going to be enforced and it will be a wave coast to coast in a push to remove illegals from our society. The whitehouse is not going to comment as Obama is depending on the latino vote in key states. If he was to back an all out effort to deport illegals in mass, he would lose the latino vote overnight.

Depending on the illegal or even legal Hispanic vote to be elected is a stupid idea. States are trying to fix it so illegals do not vote, and Hispanics are not the majority in our country. If you want to win, you need to win over the Americans. And we are the ones that are ignored. Treated as second class.
    So let obama keep up his pandering to Hispanics, legal or illegal and see where it gets him......buh bye!
    Go ahead and bring those unsafe trucks in our country and let them run all over. It won't be hard to know it was an illegal that killed those in the car the driver hit. I sometimes try to figure out what the hell obama is thinking, then I figured it out, he's not thinking. He never has. He just does. And what he does is going to bury him. The lies are going to catch up with him. They always do.
    No two people will always agree on everything. But there are some things we all agree on. Illegal is illegal. This is OUR country. We do not steal from them and it's time to stop them from stealing from us. I don't even listen to what they say most of the time anymore. I never could stand whining kids.