Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UPS makes $750K grant to National Council of La Raza

Monday, April 27, 2009, 11:34am EDT
    UPS makes $750K grant to National Council of La Raza

United Parcel Service Inc. gave $750,000 to Hispanic civil rights group National Council of La Raza (NCLR) to help that organization develop programs and services for Latino communities.

The grant will go to NCLR’s Campaign for Stronger American Communities to provide direct services or advocacy for millions of Latinos in education, health, home ownership and workforce development.

Atlanta-based UPS (NYSE: UPS) has worked with NCLR since 1982 and is the 2009 Title Sponsor of Latino Expo USA, which will be held at the NCLR 2009 Annual Conference, July 25–27 in Chicago.

“This grant is a natural extension of UPS’ commitment to serving the communities where our employees live and work,â€

Shut this company down everyone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please call UPS

Hello,

I just called UPS Headquarters (404) 828-4300 and talked with an Executive there. We need to Educate the companies that this is NOT a popular group with the American people and if they support them then they will lose our business.

Please call them! (404) 828-4300

Thanks

[quote]This grant is a natural extension of UPS’ commitment to serving the communities where our employees live and work,â€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

La RATsa = Racists..!!

La RATsa..
    [From: La RAZA [literally, ‘The Race’]

La Raza’s Motto: "Por La Raza todo, Fuera de La Raza nada"
    "For ‘The Race’ everything, for those outside ‘The Race’ nothing!"

Now this RACIST 'organization' has begun its terrible endeavor to erode OUR Country, funded by OUR government..!!

..Also the Motto of the most horrible of cold blooded Murderous Gangs, MEChA, ‘ironically’ ..one of the nation's largest PUBLICLY-funded organizations, with Chapters in High Schools and College Campuses across the USA..! Note: former so-called 'US Attorney General', Alberto Gonzalez ..says he "..used to be a member.."!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS:
    STOP the chaos..!! ..bust the fascist-marxist usurper & his mafia gang NOW..!!
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Just called UPS and said that I will not use them again as long as they support this racist group . Light em up with phone calls , Hawk

I called and said I would be boycotting UPS. And I told her I am passing the word on to others, too. There was more..... she wanted to know who I represented.

I cannot believe that they are giving a grant to anti-American, La Raza.

I just told UPS my company will no longer use their services, since they are funding racism.

The UPS lady pretended she didn't know about the grant.

I am sick of this catering to a specific community crap! What happened to just catering to plain old Americans?????!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Here is a full list of corporate sponsors.

http://www.nclr.org/section/corporat...nal_corporate/

Good think I buy neither Coke nor Pepsi.

Anyone else called UPS on this? Give me the main number and I'll call tomorrow.

We also need to call FedEx and let them know we will support them because they have not given money to this racist organization - la raza.

We need to email our friends, family that are against illegal immigration, because la raza supports it since they are race based and the majority of illegal immigration is latino.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast