Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's the list for those who don't like to click links:

Institutional Corporate Partners
    The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) recognizes those corporations that have invested in NCLR’s long-term strategic efforts with multiyear, multimillion-dollar commitments, including NCLR’s Empowering An American Community Campaign.

The Allstate Corporation
    Bank of America
    The Coca-Cola Company
    Citi
    Fannie Mae
    Freddie Mac
    Ford Motor Company
    General Motors Corporation
    PepsiCo Foundation
    The PMI Group, Inc.
    State Farm Insurance Companies
    UPS
    Univision
    Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

Coco Cola syrup is made in China still isn't it

Does everyone know that Lipton Tea manufactures in Mexico?

And Hershey just moved to Mexico.

We should be able to start some businesses now if all the big corporation go to Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let them have UPS, guys. UPS sucks and takes weeks to deliver, is slow and beats up your packages. They probably hire alot of illegals/hispanics because if not then they would donate money to other communities like Jewish communites, Italian Communities, ect. UPS is racist too. GO American, use the cheaper, faster delivery service for Americans, called USPS. I always have good results with them, and I like theyre Americano delivery boxes. Plain old Post Office, best way to go sometimes.

I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

Please call them! (404) 828-4300
    I did call and more of us need to do this. The person who answered knew nothing of us, so I told her of the article in the Atlanta Business Journal, the title and that this group has nothing to do with supporting Americans, and that they are an ethnocentric group pushing amnesty for those who have stolen the identities of American citizens.

I asked her too if they hire and use illegal aliens at UPS.

Ask UPS if they are for amnesty, for identity theft, and for illegal aliens taking jobs from American citizens.

Forward this to others and ask them to contact UPS.

Luke 24
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i would say that we call all the corportations on this list and give them a piece of our mind.

dont know how good it will do, but it will at least make someone in the home office of each corporation know what we know

They are playing a game to get to know who is calling. They are probably foolish in assuming that people actually support their giving funds to racist organizations. Spread the word, email others, and ask them to contact the UPS.

Luke 24
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    This is how I look at it: the NCLR (a dangerous, racist organization) begs large companies for money which they claim is for Latino communities. These companies hand over the money, because if they don't, they may be protested against and no one will buy their product or use their services. Once they get the cash, they instead use it to try and help illegals get amnesty through campaigns, protests, and paying off corrupt government officials. I wouldn't be surprised if they pocketed much of the money.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12