Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Urgent read from Tom Tancredo's office

I received this email from Tom Tancredos office!

Urgent Message from Bay Buchanan

Dear Friends,

In recent months I have written you often of the great movement I am seeing on the critical issue of immigration. All over the country people had said enough is enough. And the sentiment is true of all Americans without regard to political affiliations.

They see that illegal immigration is at epic levels and is destroying the very fabric of our society. We have no homeland security at a time of war, we have drugs, criminals, and jobless people pouring across our border, our health and education systems are burdened beyond belief, our jobs are being taken and our wages suppressed.

Last week when the majority leader, Tom DeLay, announced that no guest worker or amnesty bills would be considered by the House until we had border security, I knew we had finally scored big. At last our elected representatives were listening.

But the White house was listening as well. And they have determined that it’s time to stop Tom Tancredo and “his wing of the party�. Their plan was laid out in the Los Angeles Times this week and friends, it must be defeated!

But your help is necessary!

The White House is launching a full scale operation to they say “court Latino votes�. They are planning a national campaign which promotes amnesty for millions, offers guest worker opportunities for millions more, and plans to demonize Tom Tancredo and all those who want our borders secure and our laws enforced.

The White House has pulled together businesses and industries who hire illegal workers and, rather than prosecuting them, they are shaking them down! That is correct! According to the Los Angeles Times the political operatives who have been put in charge of this coalition have told the corporations they need to “contribute� $50,000 to $250,000 to finance the campaign! If they want protection to violate our laws they are going to have to pay for it, by golly!--The Mob would be impressed.

Friends, we have the attention of the big boys. Congress is finally moving in our direction, thereby closing the window of opportunity for amnesty. So the White House must move now and they are.

Friends, I have been here before and I let me assure you it will get ugly. I hope and pray that every one of you will stay in this battle with us. We can winâ€â€
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

The White House is launching a full scale operation to they say “court Latino votes�.
    That's it for me! Enraged won't even begin to describe how I feel.

I've talked with three people in my city just this week and they're all madder than double "L" hockey sticks too about the RAMPANT INVASION OF DISRESPECTFUL ARROGANT ILLITERATE NON-ENGLISH SPEAKING NEIGHBORHOOD-RUINING JOB STEALING CHILD MOLESTING MEXICAN INVADERS and that little rant doesn't even incorporate 1/10 of our combined sentiments, resentments and animosities over the increasing overrun of our area with illegal aliens.

Leaving a restaurant tonight where one of the regular wait staff has confided in us that many of the Hispanic workers are illegal, we noticed a bright shiny Mustang convertible in the driveway evidently waiting for an employee as it was about closing time. Then we noticed the occupant. A young Hispanic girl. Now HOW DID SHE GET THE $$$ to afford a brand-new convertible?

Are we angry? YOU BET ... we're MAD AS HE.........!!!!! Just like the rest of you!

I hope that everyone will take a moment to read this letter.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After you read this, go to news stories, read about MM Leader's resignation, I think there's a puzzle that needs to be put together, and it's a very easy one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please read this letter everyone.

Tancredo's a True American & 1 of D Best Friend We Have!

Tom's a Good Man & a True American Patriot.

Too bad he's not our President instead of that TexASS "I'm gonna save you cause God told me too," little man complexed Chimp.
    "Conscience is but the name which cowardice Fleeing the battle scrawls upon its shield." ~ Oscar Wilde ~

Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    The White House is launching a full scale operation to they say “court Latino votes�.
    That's it for me! Enraged won't even begin to describe how I feel.

I've talked with three people in my city just this week and they're all madder than double "L" hockey sticks too about the RAMPANT INVASION OF DISRESPECTFUL ARROGANT ILLITERATE NON-ENGLISH SPEAKING NEIGHBORHOOD-RUINING JOB STEALING CHILD MOLESTING MEXICAN INVADERS and that little rant doesn't even incorporate 1/10 of our combined sentiments, resentments and animosities over the increasing overrun of our area with illegal aliens.

Leaving a restaurant tonight where one of the regular wait staff has confided in us that many of the Hispanic workers are illegal, we noticed a bright shiny Mustang convertible in the driveway evidently waiting for an employee as it was about closing time. Then we noticed the occupant. A young Hispanic girl. Now HOW DID SHE GET THE $$$ to afford a brand-new convertible?

Are we angry? YOU BET ... we're MAD AS HE.........!!!!! Just like the rest of you!
    Amen to that, Brother Man.

I think the word, 'Enraged' is a polite & mild way of putting it.

However, Friend, I wouldn't do a head count on your troops just yet, or expect to get much unity by that. - Too much money and corruption working against US all right here.

Folks like US are still pretty much on their own, but who knows, maybe someday soon we'll start hear words like, Revenge, Get-Even, Make-Em-Pay, etc., come into Play, then I might consider giving most so called Americans today, more then a passing Ear.

Still, I like your style, MopheadBlue : It's a Damned GOOD place to start.
    "Conscience is but the name which cowardice Fleeing the battle scrawls upon its shield." ~ Oscar Wilde ~

We're not forming troops. I just began "chatting" with friends and acquaintances since we had some recent illegal action in our area that could be the "open door" for a conversation.

Boy did the flood rise once the "chat" started.

Lots of aggravated people out there and someday they're going to say -

WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANY MORE!

News articles are cropping up that the matter has left the simmering stage, quickly got to boiling and is just about to boil over!

Wonder what this new article "Anger Boils at Illegal Immigrants" just posted is going to say?

Thanks. :P

[quote]Friends, I have been here before and I let me assure you it will get ugly. I hope and pray that every one of you will stay in this battle with us. We can winâ€â€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

We need to organize protests. We need to pursue bringing bush the traitor up on charges of treason. We need to demonize him. He is our enemy. How can we start this process? This must be done to save our country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast