Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: why they keep coming back

Quote Originally Posted by socal
    Quote Originally Posted by black_phoebe
    The welfare application for food stamps in my state reads:

You can apply for and get food stamp benefits for eligible family members, even if
    your family includes other members who are not eligible because of immigration
    status.

I say this calls for a revolt!
    This kind of crap is why California is almost bankrupt, $billions in debt. And instead of cutting spending, the Calif. Dems just tried to increase taxes to keep their spending orgies going. And you can expect the same thing from Obama and Democratically-controlled Congress.

High taxes to cover all kinds of social(ist) government programs are in our future, with Obama in White house.

I agree with that.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Re: why they keep coming back

Quote Originally Posted by black_phoebe
    The welfare application for food stamps in my state reads:

You can apply for and get food stamp benefits for eligible family members, even if
    your family includes other members who are not eligible because of immigration
    status. For example, immigrant parents may apply for food stamp benefits for their
    U.S. citizen or qualified immigrant children, even though the parents may not be
    eligible for benefits.
    ➤ You do not have to provide immigration status information, social security numbers,
    or documents for any family members who are not eligible for food stamp benefits
    because of immigration status and who are not asking for food stamp benefits.
    ➤ Using food stamp benefits will not affect your immigration status or the immigration
    status of your family. Immigration information is private and confidential."

I say this calls for a revolt!
    That's ridiculous!! And, welcome Black_Phoebe.

The U S is not a democracy or a republic. It's really a republic of plutocrats. There was a time when most of those plutocrats were U S. citizens. But now many of them are foreigners and any plutocrat can influence the Feds if they spend their money in the right way. We can thank NAFTA, GATT, WTO for some of this, all of them being Klinton creations. So it is not surprising he got so much money from those who benefited the most. As for Hillary, she will still get the job. And then they will make even more money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12