Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Valentine Organizes Anti-Illegal Alien Rally ??

Anyone know how the Nashville Tn rally when on the 9th ??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Valentine Organizes Anti-Illegal Alien Rally ??

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    There were at least fifteen hundred (1,500) people there. It has been estimated that there may have been as many as four thousand (4,000)people there. I believe fifteen hundred (1,500) people is probably accurate.

Both local newspapers refused to print one word about what happened at the rally.

Michael Leon gave a great speech at the rally.

tancredofan
    1,500 anti illegal immigration people ?? If so then our team had a great turn out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Valentine Organizes Anti-Illegal Alien Rally ??

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    There were at least fifteen hundred (1,500) people there. It has been estimated that there may have been as many as four thousand (4,000)people there. I believe fifteen hundred (1,500) people is probably accurate.

Both local newspapers refused to print one word about what happened at the rally.

Michael Leon gave a great speech at the rally.
    Hey Tancredofan, it was my pleasure meeting you in person and shaking your hand. Thanks to Phil Valentine for letting me stay a little while longer to personally thank those who attended. I just wish I had more time with you (especially since you offered your time and assistance in Nashville) and all the others that wanted to continue the discussion. Unfortunately we had other business to attend.

I look forward to representing Chris Simcox and the Minutemen HQ organization in the next event.

Take care
    Michael
    www.politicalarm.org
    Allons!
    CWO-4 Retired
    C Trp/4th Sq/11th ACR
    If not us, then who? If not now, when?

tancredofan
    1,500 anti illegal immigration people ?? If so then our team had a great turn out.
    Though there was no newspaper coverage of the rally, there was some television coverage of it. Here is a link to a story about Channel 5 about the event: link .

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    tancredofan
    Though there was no newspaper coverage of the rally, there was some television coverage of it. Here is a link to a story about Channel 5 about the event: link .
    thanks for the link.