Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Very Notable Members of Congress?

Very Notable Members of Congress?

Friends,

I was thinking that ALIPAC should make some donations to members of Congress that have gone above and beyond the call of duty fighting illegal immigration.

I was thinking of Joe Wilson, Steve King of Iowa, Ted Poe, and Tom McClintock.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? If so, give us their names and why you think they deserve honorable mention.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dana Rohrabacher. Brian Bilbray. Duncan Hunter. John Culberson

chuck devore

W.

If chuck can beat tom campbell and fiorona in the primary, I think we should support him for many reasons

1) he is a conservative, who has voted conservative in the assembly

2) he was with the national guard the first time they were deployed to the border, he is still with the national guard

3) he is a constitutionalist, who supports the bill of rights, and took the unpopular stance that people should be allowed to be armed in their homes

4) he is 100% against illegal immigration

5) he speaks the plain truth and has called out his opponents and takes the time to explain why the feel good programs wont work

he is going to be head to head with barbara boxer, california is a powerful state politically, we need boxer out, if we can remove her, we may have a better chance of removing feinstein

which means, obama loses a very big power base

someone else may be able to say this all better than me....but hope I got a good point across

oh, and devore has publicly applauded arizona

Mr. BILL ALIPAC President sir,

THAT is a GREAT idea....I totally support it and would be totally on board in any way I can be of service!!!

Thanks!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who really is the last consistently conservative voice from the NE in the entire Congress. Rep. Pete King fought hard against amnesty legislation in 2006, and he also is author of the "National Language Act", which would abolish bilingual provisions established by Executive Order and establish English as the official language of the United States. Peter King also is strong on national security and defense, bringing to the public's attention the deal which would have given the State of Dubai control over inspection of a number of U.S. ports. I applaud the suggestion that Rep. Steve King receive ALIPAC financial backing; however, we have been fortunate with both our "Kings" in the House on the issue of illegal immigration, so I also suggest Rep. Peter King.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: chuck devore

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    W.

If chuck can beat tom campbell and fiorona in the primary, I think we should support him for many reasons

1) he is a conservative, who has voted conservative in the assembly

2) he was with the national guard the first time they were deployed to the border, he is still with the national guard

3) he is a constitutionalist, who supports the bill of rights, and took the unpopular stance that people should be allowed to be armed in their homes

4) he is 100% against illegal immigration

5) he speaks the plain truth and has called out his opponents and takes the time to explain why the feel good programs wont work

he is going to be head to head with barbara boxer, california is a powerful state politically, we need boxer out, if we can remove her, we may have a better chance of removing feinstein

which means, obama loses a very big power base

someone else may be able to say this all better than me....but hope I got a good point across

oh, and devore has publicly applauded arizona
    I agree with this statement that we need to focus some resources to Chuck Devore and a few other conservatives in California. States like California and Texas and Florida with a huge electoral pot need to have congressman and senators who are strongly against illegal aliens and US Taxpayer dollars being allowed to fund any benefits to illegal aliens.

We need elective representatives who advocate and support a serious effort to securing our borders and limiting or eliminating taxpayer dollars to foriegn aid or grants.

In Arizona I am voting for JD Hayworth for Senate as I believe he fits that category. He will be speaking to our Red Mountain Tea Party next month so anybody who lives in Arizona who would like to attend send me an e-mail and I will forward you the info.

Tomorrow night (Saturday) we will be joining the ralley at Tempe Diablo stadium to show our support of Arizona new immigration law SB1070.

Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX) began speaking out strongly against illegal immigration long before it became acceptable in Texas to do so. If there is not enough money to make contributions to all those considered, I hope the ALIPAC administration will consider writing formal letters of "appreciation and commendation" to all Congressmen and Senators (and perhaps other elected officials, too) who have supported this cause: I believe these would be greatly appreciated by the recipients. ALIPAC increasingly is a nationally-recognized organization on this issue now.

I think Senator Sessions should be at the top of almost any list. He has fought tirelessly for our cause.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

kniggit wrote:
    "I think Senator Sessions should be at the top of almost any list. He has fought tirelessly for our cause."

I think most would agree that kniggit is right, and that Sen. Sessions deserves not only top consideration for ALIPAC support but also a gold medal!

Also at the forefront of the fight in 2006 was Sen. David Vitter (R-LA), whose name now is under a cloud. Certainly he deserves our help if possible and recognition at this time.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Dana Rohrabacher. Brian Bilbray. Duncan Hunter. John Culberson
    That's a very good list, James. Ironically, three of them are from California, which is surprising considering the fact that the state of California is the most illegal alien welcoming states in the nation.

IMO, any list that includes Senators that go above and beyond the call of duty on the illegal immigration issue can't be complete without Sen. DeMint (R-SC).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast