Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calm down.......Bush must sign it or the Repubs would knock him silly. As someone pointed out, they have to have it for the elections.

This deal was already made long before the vote. Make no mistake.

Fox is just acting for his legacy and to save face in his last days.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's try to have a little faith. Say our prayers and get some sleep. We may have some fast emails to send tomorrow.

I heard that the bill was on it's way to the president. Exactly what does that mean ? You know he does work on Saturdays. 24/7.

Let's have faith. Even if it is not much, we need to try.
    Godnight everyone.

P.S. God Bless America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    If not.....it's like we don't even have a president.
    ha...in name only.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Calm down.......Bush must sign it or the Repubs would knock him silly. As someone pointed out, they have to have it for the elections.
    Oh, Sis !! I'm so glad you're back !!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Oh, Sis !! I'm so glad you're back !!
    Thanx so much, LEGAL, lol.

I'm glad too

Now, go to sleep KNOWING that this bill will be signed. He has no way out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    [quote:6oh9u0gd]If not.....it's like we don't even have a president.
    ha...in name only.
    [/quote:6oh9u0gd]

President In Name Only.

PINO!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Vincente Fox and the rest of the Mexicans should stay the H##L out of our government!!

November is coming!! I can't say enough of how much disdain I have for Mexico and the Mexican government! Subversive and criminal is the character of their country and people!

Deport, Impeach and enforce the LAWS OF THE USA!!

I hope American's boycott vacations to Mexico as well. They seem to be ruining their tourist industry all on their own with the horrible violence recently, so I'm sure anyone sympathetic to Mexico will think twice before vacationing in that banana republic!

CCUSA, can we honestly believe that the American people worked so hard to let their Congress know how we felt about this, they finally listened and did something, our president has said in public that he will sign this bill and a leader from another country is trying to interject into this sovereign American event between the American people and their elected officials.

This is the straw to break the camel's back. This shows how low down some of these leaders are. Vicente Fox thinks that his "friendship" is more binding to President Bush than the relationship between the American people, their own congress and president.

Vicente Fox is causing Mexico even more harm giving their country a bad name and a very bad image.

Heck no !! I don't know anyone who would go to Mexico at this point in time. A few people a little far out to the left maybe.....99.9 % of normal people would not go. That's just my opinion, but I think a lot of people would agree.

Personally, I think that the Americans who have chosen to leave the U.S. and live there......good riddance. I can imagine listening to their wonderful and beautiful talk about what a lovely country it is. In the meantime journalists are murdered for reporting on crimes and police officers are beheaded when they try to fight crime.

Don't brag to me about a country in that condition

LegalUSCitizen, if he refuses to sign these bills he should be impeached!
    I think your right that would be the straw and broke the camels back.

Also,

The reason I bring up tourism is because lately all I see on the TV and newspapers are advertisements to go to Mexico.

There is one commercial on the travel channel that has this businessman in a huge cushy office. He recieves a call from someone from Mexico telling him to come down for a visit. He smiles and jumps up to call his wife to book a trip!

Please! It seems the commercial was geared toward the elite of America! I guess their friends in America don't even want to take the family and kids to a war zone!!

Fact number 1. the other day Vicente Fox, tells American we need to pay attention to our own rising crime level and do something about it and not to worry about Mexico's crime!

Fact number 2, last night our congress pased the tough border security bill to build 700 miles of fence on the border.

Vicente, why are you so upset with our fearless leaders and Bush, they are only doing what you suggested and told them to do, and that is to take care of our rising crime level, that is what they are doing by voting to keep our crime levels from going up by voting to put up a fence and keep your criminals out of our country, thereby, radically decreasing our crime level. Se,Se amigo, this is really all yourdoing! What a wonder you had, all of us American citizens stand up and salute you for your suggestion to our country, that was such a idea, now it is your turn, do something about your own why doncha!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast