Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO ALIPAC Vs Hernandez on Sanctuary City + Bologna Murder

Friends,

Here is the video from tonight's debate between me and Francisco Hernandez, regarding the mass murder of the Bologna family by an MS-13 Mara Salvatrucha and Illegal Alien in San Francisco.

The Story
    San Francisco and US Government accessories to triple homicide!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-3376-thread-1-0.html

While Fox News presented Francisco Hernandez as simply an immigration attorney, he is in fact a close associate of President George Bush and former Mexican President Vicente Fox! Francisco is a member of the John McCain Presidential campaign and his brother Juan Hernandez is the Latino Outreach Coordinator for John McCain.

Please post your comments and observations on this video, both here and on the Youtube copy. Please consider adding this video to your favorites and voting it 5 stars, if you approve of my messages on the video.

1. Watch this video
    2. Send this video to others and post it on websites
    3. Vote five Stars
    4. Add To Your Favorites
    5. Comment on Youtube
    6. Comment here at ALIPAC

VIDEO
    William Gheen of ALIPAC on Your World with Neil Cavuto on Fox
    Illegal Alien Mass Murder
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz-nVW3Zitk
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Many thanks to our ALIPAC researchers that dug up this good info for me on Francisco Hernandez before I went on the show.

Enjoy this pic

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay, I'm off to go watch it again, rate it, etc...

I want to send it to as many people and sites as I can as well.

At one point the host said, "This is a sad and tragic case..." And then Mr. Hernandez said with a smirk, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling." God forbid that Mrs. Bologna hears that. It will only compound the naked grief and anger that she has. So callous of him. I don't think I ever heard him offer condolences.

You've got to watch this.

You summary statement aimed directly at Mr. H and noted company from 4:55 to 5:02 was

OUTSTANDING!!!

Awesome Job!

Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Watched and rated....Thanks William
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mrrabbit
    You summary statement aimed directly at Mr. H and noted company from 4:55 to 5:02 was

OUTSTANDING!!!

Awesome Job!

Thank you Mr. Rabbit, but again I have to thank our ALIPAC mods and top research activists for getting me the real identity info on Francisco Hernandez together. Without them, I would have been flying blind.

W

I thought the host did a decent job.

Also, good job W. You calmly & clinically got to the core of the issue without being distracted by Hernandez's weak talking points.

Note how these open border types always try to blame and pin responsibility on the federal govt, but when the feds actually try to do something (E-Verify, minimal enforcement etc.), the whining doesn't cease.

Did you also notice Hernandez's slip when referring to IAs, he said: "otherwise law abiding citizens come out of the shadows."

News flash to Hernandez: law abiding citizens have no reason to hide "in the shadows."

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I thought the host did a decent job.

Also, good job W. You calmly & clinically got to the core of the issue without being distracted by Hernandez's weak talking points.

Note how these open border types always try to blame and pin responsibility on the federal govt, but when the feds actually try to do something (E-Verify, minimal enforcement etc.), the whining doesn't cease.

Did you also notice Hernandez's slip when referring to IAs, he said: "otherwise law abiding citizens come out of the shadows."

News flash to Hernandez: law abiding citizens have no reason to hide "in the shadows."
    I caught that too and literally cringed. It was painful to watch and hear the man make a fool of himself while at the same time knowing that if Mrs. B was watching it would be enough to drive her to another tear...

If I had been Mr. H - I wouldn't have even dared to show up - but someone has to defend the $$$ and the indefensible for La Raza, Bush Co., OBL, etc...what a tool!

Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Mr. Hernandez is a dual Mexican and American citizen and he worked on Vicente Fox's Presidential campaign.

W

William Gheen of ALIPAC, thank you for helping the Mrs. Bologna and her family at this time.

---------------------------------------------------

EXCELLENT VIDEO WILLIAM: YOU WON THE DEBATE

1 TIMES OVER

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast