Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Glenn Beck on Houston PD Shooting, He's Mad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_UyQ8uG8Ck

Listen to him get mad and his voice change

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    stop the madness now... deport them ALL ... and I mean ALL.

Doesnt matter, Russian, Polish, German, British, Mexican and any other country. If you are Illegal

Austa La Bye~Bye

God Bless America, God Protect this Police Officer and thank you Glen Beck

Houston ~ You Have a Problem.

Dont only recall this maggot Politician ... fire that PATHETIC Police Chief, dont stop the pressure until their Political carrears are destroyed. You pay them to WORK FOR YOU ... do ya feel safe Houston with these Morons running YOUR City ... DO YA

Mayor Bill White serves as the Executive Officer of the City.

As the City's chief administrator and official representative, the Mayor is responsible for the general management of the City and for seeing that all laws and ordinances are enforced.

Mayor 2009 State of the City Address
    Mayor's Task Force On International Travelers (.pdf)
    Administrative duties include the appointments, with Council approval, of department heads and persons serving on advisory boards.

As Executive Officer, the Mayor administers oaths and signs all motions, resolutions and ordinances passed by City Council.

The Mayor also serves a legislative function, presiding over City Council with voting privileges.

The Mayor is responsible for advising Council of the City's financial condition and presents to Council an annual budget for approval.

WRITE, CALL, OR E-MAIL THE MAYOR AT:

Mayor Bill White
    City of Houston
    P.O. Box 1562
    Houston, TX 77251

PHONE: 832.393.1000
    EMAIL: mayor@cityofhouston.net

http://www.houstontx.gov/mayor/index.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    December 18, 2008

Houston Mayor Bill White Announces for U.S. Senate. Houston Mayor Bill White today announced that he intends to seek election to the U.S. Senate

Is this what you want Texas ..... Is this what you want in the Senate
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does Texas and America need this kind anymore, Mayor Bill White ? NO I wonder often how many in government are anchor babies.

http://wesurroundthemmap.com/

I would like to urge everyone to visit this site. EVERY State has a meet up, most have several locations. There are even locations in Canada Guam and the Virgin Islands. People are steamed, and this is an opportunity to meet like minded individuals. Looks to be centered around Glenn's Friday evening show.

This was a great rant on Glenn's part look like me at my computer screen!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I love his show. He thinks like I do, LOL, for whatever that means. It's hard to not get mad over nonsense like this and see our officials do nothing.....except try and disgrace and follow the few who do abide by the law, like Sheriff Joe.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Glenn Beck WeSurroundThem (again) ;)

It's TIME folks..!!

http://WeSurroundThemMap.com/

GREAT site..!!

www.GlennBeck.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS:
    Mafia/Usurper Thread:
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

NOW WE'RE TALKING!!!
    All of you hispanic pandering idiots in elected positions..read and be on notice. You are not going to continue to pander to people who are here ILLEALLY just to rack up votes, you sorry bunch of traitors. How dare you sacrifice American jobs for ILLEGAL ALIEN WORKERS!! Notice is hereby served. And this means you, Pelosi and Reid and all other idiots like you.

Whew! I watched this last night. He didn't get anywhere near this upset during his radio show when he first learned of this. Glenn is certainly putting a voice to what so many of us are feeling.

Has anyone heard an update on Richard Salter's condition?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast