Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Unfortunately, this video says a lot about how many black people feel about white Americans. This McDonalds was under the control of black employees and a black manager. They could have stopped the fight at any time as could have the camera man.

W
    ===================================

The White Rodney King

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hFiab7fjak

Hon. James David Manning, PhD continues speaking about the Patrick Henry style revolution. He also speaks about white people rioting and Larry Sinclair. This message comes from The Manning Report on Monday, 18 May 2009.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Whether it was racially motivated or the fact that it was a he-she trying to use the women's bathroom - it's still a hate crime either way...

I think I read somewhere that the girls told the "woman" to get out of the bathroom and "she" mouthed off to them - that might have been what got it started - still no reason to beat someone half to death like that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Unbelievable the viscousness that is displayed in that video

McDonalds Hit & Run Victim Explains What Happened
    http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jam ... mcdonalds/
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    How horrible..

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

Instead, they vented their lethal hatred on this woman.

[n]Imagine a future where these kinds of racially motivated beatings become the norm anyone?[/b]

W
    ==================================

I don't have to imagine, I was hosed down in the streets by 6 White Firefighters, for being a Black 4 year old child marching alongside my grandmother at a Civil Rights Rally in Chicago. Decades later, I still have the emotional scars and the scar on my leg from the force of the fire hoses. It always has and continues to be the NORM in America.

This country was built on the backs of my ancestors under the premise of Blacks being 3/4 human and inferior to Whites. Racism is and will always be a part of America. To pretend otherwise is disingenuous at best. Whether the victim is White or Black it's not a pretty picture is it?

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAlynching.htm
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

^ The exact opposite of what you are describing is going on in South Africa now. Whites are being killed off by Blacks in South Africa. If I wanted to , I could show you what gangbanging Black drug dealing people are doing to me in my predominantly white neighborhood, under the noses of some bad Realtors, and a "few" bad Law Enforcement officers, and my worthless, slanderous neighbors, who bear false witness... in a Nazi town. Nazi's have done no good for me, and I am not a racist, and never have been.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    ^ The exact opposite of what you are describing is going on in South Africa now. Whites are being killed off by Blacks in South Africa.
    No matter the race or where it happens two wrongs never equals a right. Racism is one of the worst tragedies in the history of mankind.

Ever heard of the tower of Babel?
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    Ever heard of the tower of Babel?
    I'm living in it everyday.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast