Thread: viral

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

viral

I have been considering our path here in the attempts to rectify what is clearly an attempt to destroy our Country. There are so many things happening all at once that it can overwhelm a person. From this subject, to the war, to oil prices, chinese bad intentions, and a seemingly deaf and bought out government, there is just too much input to effectively direct the regular medium of conveying ideas.

I suggest the "viral" approach. I have been talking to people on a one to one basis for some time now, whatever the issue that should concern the public. You know what? It is an apathy killer. Key upon discussion, is nicely forcing the person you are speaking with, to come to grips with the outcomes of these wretched policies and how they are going to affect them personally.

Nothing too high minded, go directly to prurient self interest when presenting our current crisis. Many of these people watch only "maimstream media"(yes, intentional) once given the layout and activated to their own self interest, these "infected" do the rest of the work for us. Going to our leaders, or traditional media at this point has no purpose, in my view. If it did, we would not be where we are at.

So, what then is the purpose in alerting the masses even though the leadership pays the public no heed? The purpose is to create the critical mass.

There is no point in being despondent, it is always darkest before dawn.

And dawn will come. when it does, we must make certain that there is a SEA of pissed off faces when the goons currently running our NATION INTO THE GROUND, GET A LOOK AT THE NEW DAYS HORIZON!

It's the best chance we have. We are clearly a hijacked country by now, appealing to the powers that got us here would be like..... naive. Like what she is doing or not, Mrs. Sheehan has drawn her line in the sand, where is yours going to be? cheers glenn

I could not have said it better myself. Meaner, but not better.
    This country is going to have to reach critical mass to wake up, but once awoken, this giant is going to be very excised. I like your premise and agree with your assessment.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN