Thread: VIRTUAL WALL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIRTUAL WALL

Does the Department of Homeland Security have the constitutional right to override legislators bill on the Virtual Fence?
    How does one person/department have this power?
    Why was there no hearing on the new prototype for the virtual fence with both sides represented by facts?
    i hear the new virtual fence was working
    The fence ownly covered 53 miles of our over 2 thousand mile border, and they say it is not working. We have equipment to detect earthquakes and can not detect tunnels or people jumping a fence. Makes no sense and they have no alternative to offer us.
    As far as I am concerned the FEDERAL governments job is to protect it's citizens and borders and get out of running the state government jobs!!!!
    The Federal government should get the smallest amount of taxes and the States governments should get the most.

They

They do not want it to work but they want the money that would go into it. Do the math.

Yeah! because I could of made a virtual fence that didn't work for half that much (disposable cameras and rolls of brightly colored wire from Home Depot) hell I could've hired you guys as advisors!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Yes Myah, we get screwed again and you can ask call and write letters.
    But feel pleased our tax bucks went into the pockets of those who could
    care less.
    All it would take to provide our security at our borders is a serious
    administration that devotes common sense resources to the illegal
    alien invasion, drug smuggling, and murder, rape, and fraud.
    They see it as a revenue issue. Empowering their clan and themselves
    on our hard earned dollars.
    We see it as life and death.
    You are correct it is criminal what has been another Virtual Disaster!
    Roofer man.
    You and I could seal the southwest boarder with a rigging Axe.
    Welcome to ALIPAC
    Myah.

Virtual fence

I did write to my congressmen and senators on this being constitutional. They may kill any bill they see fit!!!!
    I also wrote to Committee on Oversight and Government Reform chairman Rep darrell issa (ca-9) also rep dan burton (in-05) on the same committee. The other dept is Judiciary Committee Lamar Smith (TX)
    I want answers to the constitutional power. We fought hard to get Border Security and I'm not letting them off that quick. The first virtual fence was plague with some problems but they came up with another prototype that surpassed that. It did detour the illegals and help keep border guards safer. I"M PISSED !!!!!!!!!!!
    START WRITING LETTERS DON'T LET THEM OFF THAT QUICK THIS IS THEIR TRUE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!