Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Voicemails: ‘Ben Carson Suspending Campaigning’; Cruz: ‘Accurate Report’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NumbersUSA deducted a half point from Trump because he said "the good ones can come back".

The statement seems to have been a way to calm the furor down over "they are leaving". It caused a lot of attacks, hate speech @ Mr Trump because it goes against the open borders groups. It was a very courageous and much needed stance - a breath of fresh air to say the least & hopefully will come to fruition. He was the only one to say that initially.

Once they are gone.....hmm...could be really difficult to allow so many back etc, red tape etc. If you read his other statements, Americans having our jobs is #1, that goes for H-1b foreign worker visas too.

Aside from the smooth over the hate aspect, it could be more that some will come back if needed but not necessarily eligible for citizenship but as quest workers. They have so many jobs here in rural areas with large industries and in cities with restaurants, hotels.

I wonder how the property rentals will be affected too. I don't care @ the owners because they never should have rented to illegals. Often in the cities, they are orientals buying rental properties for income.
    Last edited by artist; 02-06-2016 at 12:15 AM.

I don't think they should be graded equally. I think a candidate who is financing his own campaign who makes stopping illegal immigration the number one cause of his candidacy and has no Congressional voting record, should either not be graded at all or graded by a different method.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump Ups The Ante By Revealing 1 Image Cruz Will Hate, Hundreds Immediately Respond

"I'm going to call out B.S. if I hear B.S., and that was B.S." ........
    CNN’s Brooke Baldwin said regarding the claim that her network’s reporting somehow caused the controversy.
    R
    andy DeSoto February 3, 2016 at 5:33pm

Donald Trump posted an image of the email from the Cruz campaign to its precinct leaders shortly before the Iowa caucuses Monday strongly suggesting that Ben Carson was leaving the race.

(twitter discussion inserted here - visit link below to see that & letter sent by cruz senior staffer)

The email was signed by Cruz senior staffer Spence Rogers.

Cruz’s national campaign co-chair Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, followed up that email with a Tweet shortly after the caucuses got underway reinforcing its message.

(twitter by King here - see at link source below)

As reported by Western Journalism, Carson and his campaign staff called the Cruz team out for his “dirty tricks’ the night of the caucus. “I was reasonably happy today, until I, you know, discovered the dirty tricks going on — spreading rumors I had dropped out,” Carson told reporters.

“This is horses–t,” Rob Taylor, Iowa state representative and Carson’s Iowa co-chair, said abruptly.
    “Carson said he was taking time off to go home. We simply repeated what he said,” Cruz spokeswoman Catherine Frazier said Monday. “Our email simply stated the facts.”
    “When asked what the ‘big announcement’ mentioned in the email referred to, Frazier did not respond,” according to CNN.

Cruz, appearing on Fox News’ Hannity on Tuesday night, apologized for the “mistake,” though appearing to shift the blame to CNN for reporting that Carson was going home and not immediately back on the campaign trail.

“Last night when CNN posted a news report that Ben was not continuing on to New Hampshire. Not continuing on to South Carolina, but instead was going to Florida, our political team forwarded it to the members of our team,” Cruz told Sean Hannity, adding, “but unfortunately they did not then forward the subsequent story that was Ben’s campaign clarifying that he was continuing the campaign and was not cancelling the campaign, so I apologize to Ben for that. They should have forwarded that subsequent story that was a mistake on our part.”

Carson accepted Cruz’s apology, but added that there should be consequences for those who perpetrated the false story. He also noted on Fox News Wednesday night that the two campaigns are in regular contact with each other and a quick call could have cleared up any confusion.

CNN defended its reporting stating at no point did the network hint that Carson was ending his campaign and within minutes made absolutely clear that he would be returning to the campaign trail later in the week.

“I’m going to call out B.S. if I hear B.S., and that was B.S,” CNN’s Brooke Baldwin said regarding the claim that her network’s reporting somehow caused the controversy.

Trump, the second place finisher in Iowa, believes that Cruz should be disqualified for his campaign team engaging in foul play:
    Not surprisingly, many people shared very negative opinions of Cruz on Trump’s Facebook post about the email in question.

“This is plain wrong. Now we know who Cruz really is. Yes, blame Cruz for what his staff did. He is their leader after all. If he can’t lead them, he can’t lead the US,” one commenter wrote.
    “Cruz is losing respect by the minute….,” wrote another.

“You will beat that lying snake, Cruz in New Hampshire and onward!!!” still another shared.

The most recent polling shows Trump with a more than 20 point lead in the Granite State with 38 percent support to Cruz’s 14 percent and Marco Rubio’s 12 percent.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/loo...ent=2016-02-06
    Last edited by artist; 02-06-2016 at 05:18 PM.

MW

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12