Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Volunteers needed asap to monitor and call Mike McConnell

Team,

I just received this message. Trying to tune in and call in personally now. Please back me up.

W

---

Mike McConnell is talking smack about ALIPAC on national radio
    This is a talk radio station that has been on the side of nost Americans for legal immigration and for enforcing our current immigration laws for a long time…

Mike McConnell is on ali-pacs list of talk radio shows supporting our cause…

Mike McConnell has asked that Alipac and others stop sending him info about the dream act he is not changing his mind …
    I didn’t send him anything on this one …Yet!

If you sent emails to 700 wlw asking for their support in getting the news out about the night mare act… We don’t have McConnell’s support on this one… and he wouldn’t listen to any callers about there opinions or to actually read what the Durbin amendments test says…

This is a talk radio station that has been on the side of Americans for legal immigration and for enforcing our current immigration laws for a long time…

Mike McConnell, I quote “this dream act, it’s not Amnestyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Listening info

Host: Mike McConnell
    Show:
    Station: 700WLW
    Time: M-F 9am-12pm; Sat. 12-3pm ET
    Station Link: http://www.700wlw.com/main.html
    Host Link: http://www.700wlw.com/pages/mikemcconnell.html
    Station Guide:
    Listen Live: http://www.700wlw.com/pages/streaming.html
    Podcast/Archives:
    Other:
    Phone: (800) The Big 1
    e-mail: midday@700wlw.com

Not sure if this 9am EST or another time zone
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm on hold to go on the air now.

W

I'm listening online -

I'm not awake yet....

William, this man and I have gone round and round on the illegal aliens issue. He keeps saying they don't receive welfare, benefits etc. and I keep telling him they do. He is going off of the idea that they are not supposed to, yet as it has been proven, they do fraudulently take these benefits from American citizens with stolen or faked identities.

Even when presented with factual information regarding illegal aliens on TennCare and other abuses, he just scoffed.

I did not realize he was supposed to be so "with us," as my conversation with him left me unpersuaded.

Hope you get him good today, but his mind may be under "lock and key."

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

He is on with William now. Dream Act gives in state tuition and we will have to pay 80% of rate for illegal aliens. William is speaking of North Carolina. William says they take the place of American citizen students. He says they will get minority points (minority set asides).

Mike does not want to leave slot open for American slacker student against an illegal alien college bound student.

William says we will get more illegal aliens coming in. Mike is not believing that and William says they are coming across the desert to come.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Mike says they don't speak the languages in Mexico, Guatemala, etc. and why should they go to those countries.

William is saying the parents use the children as political shields.

"What's with some people, they just don't think," was the exact quote when the conversation with William was up.

What a loon.

You did good against his opposition William. He is not for us on this.

You held your own pretty good, W. But I don't think he's going to change his mind. He's just not looking at the big picture.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

What an absolute moron! He just doesn't get it. I am going to try to get through on the line. My blood is boiling!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast