Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Vote decision help

For the first time ever, I will consider crossing party lines.
    Need help in pointing out which candidate will help us get out of the war and is very tough on immigration and spanish language issue
    I seem to get a mixed bag of beliefs when I look at the candidates.

Believe Ron Paul sais it right, but his chance of winning seems to be very small.
    Any input is appreciated.....

Thanks in advance

VegasVic
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

You're correct, Paul has very little chance of winning. I recommend anti-amnesty Mitt Romney, as if he is not elected we WILL be stuck with an open borders, pro-amnesty person as President (Hillary, Obama, McCain or Giuliani).

Look at the home page of NumbersUSA and judge for yourself:

http://www.numbersusa.com/index
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

His chances of winning are small only if you don't vote for him. The race is not over yet. Hes' the best choice of the lot. And what he stands for is right. The others will say anything you want to hear to get your vote. Vote for anyone else and things will stay the same. Or keep getting worse.
    This is not business as usual.
    CFR has us by the throat and maybe he will save us.

We need someone who'll save the constitution and our country. He seems to be the one.

Just my opinion.

Banned

Re: Vote decision help

Quote Originally Posted by vegasvic

Thanks in advance

VegasVic
    Man, I love that avatar

You should vote for who will represent YOU in Washington, and represent you accurately. More than anyone, Paul understands the economic forces that are driving this country over the edge. He also has a more accurate conception of America's founding principles than anyone else in the race. We can't have much hope for the future if we don't know where we've been.

Also, I don't think Paul will jerk the American people around if he gets the office. Special interests don't even try to buy him off any more because they've learned he's not for sale.

On his radio show today, Glen Beck called Paul the closest thing to a Founding Father we have in this presidential race. It should be noted that Beck adamantly disagrees with Paul about Iraq and isn't a supporter of Paul. I think that says something about Paul's character and knowledge of our founding ideals.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Banned
    Vic

I'm in N Vegas also

I'm going for Romney because he can beat the Dems , He can beat McCain and he is the strongest viable candidate against illegal immigration with
    a record to back that up

If mcain wins,illegal immigration will hardly be mentioned in the debates-part of the reason the media wants mccain-illegal immigration is a loser for democrats and it is the only real issue that can get independants and democrats to cross over and vote.I know some of you out there are independants and democrats but the democrats have gone completely amnesty on this and left no choice but repulicans with the excemption of mccain