Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I seem to remember the vocal open border folks (Traitors), saying that Tom would never even place in the top ten for Presidential nominations.

These same people also poo pooed James Gilchrist's chances of getting even 5 percent of the California run-off vote(he got 14 percent of the Primary and 25 percent of the general) even though he was outspent by the open border traitors by 10 to 1.

Of course we knew better, but you will never hear these traitors admit otherwise. Also good to see the folks at the top (Bush, Rove Etc..) are getting their collective arses chewed out by the True American people.

Would be best to get the word out to as many People as possible about Tom. I say this because in talking to some of the people I associate with across all party lines, quite a few are in the dark about Tom.

When I mention what he stands for most say that if he runs for President they will vote for him. So it's always a good thing to inform as many people as possible about the illegal problem, not that they don't already notice it anyway, just remember the news media and the politicians cover up most of what's going on.

I have not met one person that likes Bush, and that includes the ones who just as recently as Nov. 2004 voted for him, in fact I get more of the thoroughly dislike comments then anything else. Just remember his poll numbers are really in the low to mid 20's, not in the low to mid 40's.

The reason for this is that they include people who agree with some of the things he has done. Only 20-28 percent agree with Bush 100 percent. I would love to see the numbers reflect that, including having the pollsters ask the "Do you agree with Bush's handling of illegal Immigration" question.

I voted for Tom
    The number of my posts shouldn't determine or reflect my interest on the board. I don't post just to increase my ranking.

Tom Tancredo at 11.9% and Rudy Giuliani at 11.8%! Tancredo is now fourth! GOOD JOB EVERYBODY! KEEP IT UP!

Voted for Tom.

Nobody is going to take Tancredo seriously because he is very extreme. While some members here argue that McCain's bill is too extreme to the left, the House bill is too extreme to the right, so either way they have to meet somewhere in the middle, this is what democracy is all about; bargaining. Hopefully the final bill that comes out of the Senate has a wall provision that expands through the entire southern border as well as hiring at least 50% more border patrol. I would also like to see the Visa Lottery terminated. Legalization should be earned, not overnight through random drawings of names done by a computer. At least make the Visa Lottery a temporary visa, then give the person the greencard after a few tax returns and a thorough background check not only in the U.S. but in their native countries as well.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

I'm surprised that Giuliani is doing so well, since he's definately on the left side of the scale. Tancredo's strength is a surprise, too.

The site's owners have been pushing Allen, since he's Rush Limbaugh's favorite, so that's no surprise.

JimRob can't be happy that two people he despises are doing so well.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    I'm surprised that Giuliani is doing so well, since he's definately on the left side of the scale. Tancredo's strength is a surprise, too.

The site's owners have been pushing Allen, since he's Rush Limbaugh's favorite, so that's no surprise.

JimRob can't be happy that two people he despises are doing so well.
    Cool photo of a lawyer hunter. Hope he can get us a lawyer season here in NC we all ready have one for coyotes.

Tom is going to surprise a lot of people more and more people are sick of this mess and he is picking them up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Condoleezza Rice 20.2% 516
    George Allen 19.8% 506
    Undecided/Other 13.6% 347
    Tom Tancredo 12.7% 323
    Rudy Giuliani 11.4% 291
    Newt Gingrich 9.3% 238
    Mike Pence 5.5% 141
    John McCain 4.2% 107
    Rick Santorum 2.8% 72
    Bill Frist 0.4% 9
    99.9% 2,550
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer
    Nobody is going to take Tancredo seriously because he is very extreme. While some members here argue that McCain's bill is too extreme to the left, the House bill is too extreme to the right, so either way they have to meet somewhere in the middle, this is what democracy is all about; bargaining. Hopefully the final bill that comes out of the Senate has a wall provision that expands through the entire southern border as well as hiring at least 50% more border patrol. I would also like to see the Visa Lottery terminated. Legalization should be earned, not overnight through random drawings of names done by a computer. At least make the Visa Lottery a temporary visa, then give the person the greencard after a few tax returns and a thorough background check not only in the U.S. but in their native countries as well.
    What a 'NIGHTMARE' daydreamer! I cant agree with you where you say "either way they have to meet somewhere in the middle,".
    I am not ready to bargin. I'm still waiting for them to HONOR the laws that are ALREADY ON THE BOOKS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Was that first sentence a little sarcasm butterbean? It's hard to tell in writing when you cannot hear the tone of voice. I was simply doing a little PR (public relations) for the anti-illegal immigration movement, you cannot have a radical at the helm because it makes everyone look bad. This is the same guy who said we should nuke Mecca.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast