Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo is going to surprise a LOT of people with his strong showing. But I don't think anybody on this board will be surprised!

He may get a bunch of protest votes like Nader but can we win a presidential election? I don't know. Then again, Hamas won in Palestine and they never saw that one coming, so it is hard to tell. I don't think theres that many people in the U.S. willing to vote someone radical in the form of a protest, at least not yet.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

little more change

Condoleezza Rice 19.9% 552
    George Allen 19.7% 547
    Undecided/Other 13.6% 377
    Tom Tancredo 12.9% 358
    Rudy Giuliani 11.6% 321
    Newt Gingrich 9.2% 256
    Mike Pence 5.6% 155
    John McCain 4.2% 117
    Rick Santorum 2.7% 74
    Bill Frist 0.5% 14
    99.9% 2,771
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GeorgiaConservative
    might need to take this back to the top of "current group discussions" to get some more folks voting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    GeorgiaConservative
    might need to take this back to the top of "current group discussions" to get some more folks voting.
    Can you explain? What do I need to do?

daydreamer: Tancredo never flat out said "nuke Mecca." Please don't repeat the Torie/Ben Finklin(?)/bayourod/Dane/whoever line.

I know how he said it. He meant as a response to a terrorist attack, but is still a foolish thing to say being that there are a billion muslims on the planet. That also alienates any anti-illegal immigration muslim-Americans.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer
    Was that first sentence a little sarcasm butterbean? It's hard to tell in writing when you cannot hear the tone of voice. I was simply doing a little PR (public relations) for the anti-illegal immigration movement, you cannot have a radical at the helm because it makes everyone look bad. This is the same guy who said we should nuke Mecca.
    I tend to use alittle sarcasm when I read ridiculous ideas.
    TANCREDO FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! And I am not being sarcastic! TANCREDO IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT AMERICA!!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer
    I know how he said it. He meant as a response to a terrorist attack, but is still a foolish thing to say being that there are a billion muslims on the planet. That also alienates any anti-illegal immigration muslim-Americans.
    God forbid someone can speak how he feels without being tied down by political correctness.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey I didn't say I disagree with his ideas, he just says it bluntly, which can turn away potential supporters. Just a little constructive criticism, no bashing. I guess I'd rather support a straight talker rather than a flip-flopper.

political correctness is not allowed on this forum

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast