Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Condoleezza Rice 20.1%
    George Allen 20.0%
    Undecided/Other 13.5%
    Tom Tancredo 12.6%
    Rudy Giuliani 11.5%
    Newt Gingrich 9.4%
    Mike Pence 5.3%
    John McCain 4.2%
    Rick Santorum 2.6%
    Bill Frist 0.7%

I can not believe that Rice and Allen are in front of Tom, Just goes to show you what kind of web site Free Republic is. Can any one say let's stay in lock step.

Just in case anyone wants to know I voted Tom.

Of course I voted for Tom. And, in all honesty, if they don't run a real candidate in the next presidential election, I'm going to cast a write in vote for Tom Tancredo. I don't see any other candidate I'd vote for.

Rice? That is absolutely ludicrous! She knows little or nothing about government and nobody believes anything she says, even if they bother to pay attention to her. I'd vote for Hillary Clinton before I'd vote for Rice.

I've heard good and bad about Allen. I think Guliani is a nice guy but he was mayor of the biggest sanctuary city in this country and I didn't see him fighting to put a stop to it.

I've heard some good things about Mike Pence but it seems the far right likes him a little too well to suit me. I don't want far right anymore than I want far left politics. That's like having a choice between a government of Nazis or a Free-For-All in my mind.

McCain is out of the question. As has been discussed before, his potential to flip out after having been a POW means we don't need him in the same city with the "button."

Santorum, Gingrich, Frist? Pfffft!

I don't know of one Democrat I would ever consider voting for under any circumstances for President. There may be some decent ones out there but I've not seen them. I used to think Reyes, who is a democrat, was a good guy until he shot himself in the foot one too many times with his double talk over illegal aliens and secure borders. I might consider a democrat for lower offices but never for President. Carter and Clinton both soured me permanently against Democrats in the Oval Office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    go HERE and read the platform, please???

www.constitutionparty.org

PM me and tell me what you think

George Allen 20.3% 819
    Condoleezza Rice 20.1% 811
    Undecided/Other 13.3% 535
    Tom Tancredo 12.7% 511
    Rudy Giuliani 11.4% 462
    Newt Gingrich 9.5% 385
    Mike Pence 5.2% 211
    John McCain 4.3% 174
    Rick Santorum 2.5% 101
    Bill Frist 0.7% 28
    100.0% 4,037
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I voted
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I like George Allen to be honest.

I still can't see how Rice is anywhere near the top. I guess FreeRepublic's members read too much Dick Morris. No more CFR, open-borders lip service to pro-life neocons....PLEASE!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234