Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voter Fraud Caution

! CHECK IF YOUR MACHINE SHOWS CORRECT VOTE!

GREENSBORO, N.C. –The presidential election is just around the corner and VOTER FOUND PROBLEMS in Guilford County.

On Monday, several voters complained that their electronic ballot machine cast the wrong vote. All the complaints were made by people who voted at the Bur-Mil Park polling location.

One of the voters, Sher Coromalis, says she cast her ballot for Governor Mitt Romney, but every time she entered her vote the machine defaulted to President Obama.

“I was so upset that this could happen,” said Coromalis.

Guilford County Board of Elections Director George Gilbert says the problem arises every election. It can be resolved after the machine is re-calibrated by poll workers.

“It’s not a conspiracy it’s just a machine that needs to be corrected,” Gilbert said.

After the third try, Coromalis says she was able to get her vote counted for Gov. Romney but was still annoyed.

“I should have just mailed it in,” Coromalis said.

Marie Haydock, who also voted at the Bur-Mil Park polling location, had the same problem.

“The frustration is… every vote counts,” said Haydock. (DOES this mean those 'error' votes are counted??????????????????????????????????????????? ??)

Elections officials say the machines have been fixed as of Tuesday, and no problems have been reported since.
    Does 'fixed' mean 'monkeyed with' Or 'recording correctly'???????????????????

There is no question in my mind that this problem is going to occur thousands of times across our country in this coming election! If Obama wins, this is the reason.

And if he does, Goodbye Good Ole USA!

After you vote, check to make sure the machine records your choice exactly as you voted! dts

Wednesday, 24 October 2012 15:50 Colorado Finds 300 More Suspected Non-citizens on Voter Rolls

Written by Brian Koenig
    Another 300 suspected non-citizens are on Colorado’s voter rolls, Secretary of State Scott Gessler disclosed Tuesday in what has contributed to a heated national debate over voter fraud and so-called “voter suppression.” Gessler’s figures stem from the roughly 3,900 people who were sent letters in August which inquired about their citizenship status. This new 300-person group has been added to a list of another 141 people who were identified as possible non-citizens based on federal immigration data.
    Democratic critics have railed against Gessler, who is a Republican, for acting on political motives by enacting checks that could potentially disenfranchise legal minority voters. This latest data mean that out of the 3,900 who received letters, 441 are suspected of being non-citizens, according to the federal immigration database, which is normally used to determine the status of legal immigrants who collect government benefits.
    Gessler’s staff affirmed that they have mailed letters to suspected ineligible voters, notifying them of the findings so the recipients can either validate their citizenship or remove themselves from the voter rolls. "It's unacceptable to have ineligible voters casting ballots in our elections," Gessler declared, adding, "We want to ensure the most accurate reliable elections possible. Though the timing is not ideal, I felt it was important to alert these voters that the federal government says they're not citizens.”
    Some battleground states, such as Florida and Colorado, have received permission from the federal government to use the U.S. immigration database to determine voter eligibility. Meanwhile, Gessler and other Republicans have met contentious opposition from Democrats and liberal advocacy groups, who are questioning their political motives and accusing them of suppressing the minority vote.
    “It's suspiciously close to the election for someone who has been so partisan for this kind of behavior," asserted Ellen Dumm, a Colorado-based consultant working for voter rights. Dumm contends that Gessler and his office should hone in on more critical issues, such as accommodating clerks on election issues and verifying that the Secretary of State’s website is functioning properly for voter registration.
    Some critics, such as Rep. Charles Gonzalez (D-Texas), have actually claimed that voter fraud “doesn’t exist,” and that it’s simply a Republican agenda to intimidate largely Democratic voters:
    While I challenged Mr. Gessler’s claims last year, it’s important that we pay particular attention to what has just happened. Once again, loudly trumpeted claims of evidence of voter fraud have proven to be baseless. Obvious flaws, like those I pointed out at the time, are ignored, and innocent people are blamed for the clerical errors of others. In spite of this record, every new claim — whether in South Carolina or Florida (using the same discredited practice as Colorado) or Texas — receives unwarranted media attention despite the fact that you’re more likely to be struck by lightning than to find the fraud that voter ID laws and similar measures are supposed to stop. They can’t find this fraud because it doesn’t exist.
    Even the U.S. Department of Justice has denied that voter fraud is a problem, arguing that the issue has been manufactured by Republicans to swing elections. "It's no coincidence that these so-called examples of rampant voter fraud consistently turn out to be manufactured ones," the agency said, responding to an incident where a conservative activist checked into a polling station as “Eric Holder” and was not asked for identification.
    However, in historically tight electoral races, voter fraud could have been the catalyst to a particular candidate’s victory. According to Michael Walsh of the New York Post, this could have been the case in previous elections in Connecticut and Washington State:
    In the 2004 Washington state governor’s race, the Republican’s early lead was overcome by the miraculous discovery of previously uncounted ballots squirreled away in the Democratic stronghold of Seattle, handing the election to the Democrat.
    In the close governor’s race in Connecticut in 2010, a mysterious shortage of ballots in Bridgeport kept the polls open an extra two hours as allegedly blank ballots were photocopied and handed out in the heavily Democratic city. Dannel Malloy defeated Republican Tom Foley by nearly 7,000 votes statewide — but by almost 14,000 votes in Bridgeport.
    In a new book, entitled Who’s Counting?: How Fraudsters and Bureaucrats Put Your Vote at Risk, John Fund and Hans von Spakovsky suggest that Al Franken’s 2008 defeat of incumbent Republican Sen. Norm Coleman was a product of voter fraud by felons voting illegally.
    Coleman had led Franken on election night, but an eight-month series of recounts eventually granted the senatorial seat to the former Saturday Night Live comedian. A conservative watchdog group later correlated criminal records with voting records and found that about 1,100 felons had illegally cast ballots. Voter fraud arguably swung the race, as Franken’s ultimate margin of victory was a meager 312 votes.
    Moral of the story? While 441 seems like a small number of people, in toss-up states such as Colorado, it’s possible only hundreds of voters could swing an election.
    Photo of Colorado Secretary of State Scott Gessler: AP Images

Voter Machine in Las Vegas Auto-Checking Obama

Posted on October 25, 2012 by Cowboy Byte

PolitiChicks.tv has just received confirmation that a voter in Las Vegas tried voting for Governor Mitt Romney but the machine automatically checked “Obama” multiple times instead.
    Our source said:

“Yesterday I went to an early voting site at Centennial Center in Las Vegas, NV. I went with my 19 year old son who was a first-time voter. I went to an open machine and inserted my card. When the selections came up, all of the candidate pairings were listed and I touched the box for Romney/Ryan. The checkmark appeared next to President Obama’s name. I touched the check mark removing it and touched the box next to Romney’s name again. Again, the checkmark appeared next to Obama. I motioned for an observer to come over and showed him. I touched the mark next to Obama, removing it and again touched Romney’s name. The checkmark appeared next to Obama. At this point, the gentleman next to me was looking over my partition to see. I touched the checkmark, again removing it from Obama’s name and selected Romney. The checkmark appeared next to Romney. I double-checked the paper ballot to ensure that Romney was indeed selected and cast my ballot. I didn’t make a fuss but have called our local election department only to get recordings. I also wrote an email to the Clark County Election Department about the incident. My son said that he had no issues casting his ballot.”
    I called the Las Vegas GOP office but haven’t gotten a response from anyone about this yet.

Read more: Voter Machine in Las Vegas Auto-Checking Obama | CowboyByte

Continue Reading on politichicks.tv

PS this link politchicks.tv isn't working try the one below

http://politichicks.tv/

I voted yesterday and I checked by ballot twice before casting it. But word is out to be very cautious and recheck your ballot before casting it
    Last edited by kathyet; 10-25-2012 at 10:31 AM.

New Undercover Video: Did Congressman’s Son Commit Voter Fraud?

"Effective immediately, I have resigned from the Moran for Congress campaign," Patrick Moran said in a statement to TPM sent from his campaign email address. http://bitly.com/QYwF22

Watch our Project Veritas reporter being educated on how to properly commit massive voter fraud by the son of a sitting US Congressman. Patrick Moran, son of Congressman James Moran, discusses forging utility bills and impersonating pollsters, all for the goal of circumventing voter ID laws in Virginia and casting ballots for unsuspecting inactive voters within the state for Barack Obama. Patrick Moran holds the salaried title of Field Director for his father's congressional campaign, and assures our reporter that "committee" lawyers will defend his fraud if the forged documents "look good".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=gT77qP2Nai8

New Undercover Video: Did Congressman's Son Commit Voter Fraud? -
    Last edited by kathyet; 10-25-2012 at 11:26 AM.

1. People are receiving letters stating they are not eligible to vote. DO NOT BELIEVE THESE LETTERS. If you receive one, please contact us. We can check to make sure you are registered and eligible to vote.

2. If you know of anyone in a senior home, please warn them that someone is taking in a laptop, claiming they can vote on line for them. THEY CAN NOT! They are just convincing the seniors they have already voted and there's no need to go to the polls and vote. If you hear of this happening anywhere, please contact us.

3. When you go to the polls, many, many instances are being reported that machines aren't voting for the person you selected. Once you vote, please check the printed receipt (on the left of the machine) to make sure your selections are exactly who you want. If they are not, get the attention of a pollworker immediately. The Secretary of State changed the NAC code in December, stating that once you leave the polling location, you cannot file a complaint about the machines.

4. Any other voting irregularities, PLEASE contact us. We need to report EVERYTHING!
    If you see/hear anything at the polling location, ask to speak with the Team Leader (the manager of the poll). Write down all conversations, etc.

5. Please pass this message on to everyone you know - even in other states because this is happening nationwide.

All the above forms are a type of voter fraud. If we are to remain a free people, we have to insist on integrity with our elections.

Diane and Rhonda
    Nevada Clean up the Vote!
    702-526-5435
    diane@nvcleanupthevote.com

Voters Say They Cast Ballot for Wrong Candidate

October 26, 2012
    in Front Page, Politics

GREENSBORO, N.C. --The presidential election is just around the corner and voting issues have already become a problem in Guilford County.
    On Monday, several voters complained that their electronic ballot machine cast the wrong vote. All the complaints were made by people who voted at the Bur-Mil Park polling location.
    One of the voters, Sher Coromalis, says she cast her ballot for Governor Mitt Romney, but every time she entered her vote the machine defaulted to President Obama.
    "I was so upset that this could happen," said Coromalis.
    Guilford County Board of Elections Director George Gilbert says the problem arises every election. It can be resolved after the machine is re-calibrated by poll workers.
    "It's not a conspiracy it's just a machine that needs to be corrected," Gilbert said.
    After the third try, Coromalis says she was able to get her vote counted for Gov. Romney but was still annoyed.
    "I should have just mailed it in," Coromalis said.
    Marie Haydock, who also voted at the Bur-Mil Park polling location, had the same problem.
    "The frustration is... every vote counts," said Haydock.
    Elections officials say the machines have been fixed as of Tuesday, and no problems have been reported since.
    Early voting ends November 3.

Voter Fraud: North Carolina Voters Cast Vote for Romney Came up Obama on Machine - YouTube

I bet it happens from time to time they are all crooked, this happened when Bush was running a long time ago too.

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet View Post
    I doubt if Ms. Coromalis was able to tell if her vote counted. All she knew is that the machine told her she was voting for Romney. She had no idea whether or not the machine was internally adding one to the count for Romney. This is the problem with software controlled voting machines.

Quote Originally Posted by artclam View Post
    I doubt if Ms. Coromalis was able to tell if her vote counted. All she knew is that the machine told her she was voting for Romney. She had no idea whether or not the machine was internally adding one to the count for Romney. This is the problem with software controlled voting machines.
    On our machines we have a printout of all our votes be fore we cast our final vote so in effect we have two checks the machines then the printout...We can't print it out but it shows the printout. There are only so many ways we can safeguard our final vote. What happens after that we have no control of, and that is where the majority of things can and do happen..