Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

Voting Records 101

Some seem to have great diffuculty grasping a rather simple concept so I will simplify it even more. Look at it like this: Today is not election day so none of us can vote.

Well if a bill is not brought to the floor of the senate by the majority party, likewise no one can vote on it. So if the majority party don't want a bill to pass they don't bring it to the floor. That is why the Republican party is totally responsible for the senate amnesty, independent of who the patsies are.

Re: Voting Records 101

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Some seem to have great diffuculty grasping a rather simple concept so I will simplify it even more. Look at it like this: Today is not election day so none of us can vote.

Well if a bill is not brought to the floor of the senate by the majority party, likewise no one can vote on it. So if the majority party don't want a bill to pass they don't bring it to the floor. That is why the Republican party is totally responsible for the senate amnesty, independent of who the patsies are.
    Okay, and your point is???????????

The politicians of BOTH parties are not interested in the well-being of the American people.

Why does this have to be about a political party?

What does that accomplish.

dxd,

That's really simplifying things becuase it is way more complex than that.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    dxd,

That's really simplifying things becuase it is way more complex than that.

Dixie
    WRONG.
    This is one of the simplest issues you will ever come across. There are indeed complex issues in life but this is not one of them. Simply put:Illegal aliens are illegal otherwise they would not be called illegal aliens. We are a nation of laws. It is that simple. Those who introduce unnecessary complexity are no different than the distractors who call you racist and other names in the street protests.

I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

dxd
    RE:dxd is a troll in my book.

Thank You for your opinion. May I ask which more accurately describes "your book" ?

a) My community is invaded by illegal aliens. I experience the adversity of the community destruction brought about by the illegal alien invasion on a daily basis. Me and/ or my property has been physically attacked many times by illegal aliens and/or their advocates. A woman was killed in our community by an illegal alien who then skipped bail and was never brought to justice.

b) I am a arm chair expert.

Thank You for your opinion. May I ask which more accurately describes "your book" ?
    Certainly, neither. Pop on over to http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...r=asc&start=25 and read.

(edit) Add in that you have more than one thread on the same subject (your issues with Republicans).

I'm beginning to feel left out here!!

How come I can't get an answer to my question.

In the other threads, dxd tends to avoid answering some people. So, you shouldn't feel left out. Perhaps it might actually be better than being included?

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    In the other threads, dxd tends to avoid answering some people. So, you shouldn't feel left out. Perhaps it might actually be better than being included?
    Oh, woe is me!! You may very well be right!!!

I suspect he is one of those people who just MUST dislike a group. Well, if that's the case, then there is no reasonable discussion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast