Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Was W. on Common Sense? The video will be up here probably tomorrow. http://www.foxnews.com/yourworld/index.html

Does he have another show called Your World Cavuto?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Was W. on Common Sense? The video will be up here probably tomorrow.

http://www.foxnews.com/yourworld/index.html

Dixie
    No Dixie it is Neal Cavuto's business show on Fox Cable News.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gogo,

Do you know it they put out videos of that?

Dixie

I don't know, I don't think so. His show replays though.

Arnold just reported bush is giving him 50 million dollars to hire 3000 temporary workers to rebuild calif.

Neil comes on again at 200 am pacific time.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Arnold just reported bush is giving him 50 million dollars to hire 3000 temporary workers to rebuild calif.

What does that mean? 2998 illegal alien temps and day workers and 2 American citizens?

I think they will intentionally employ illegal aliens, pay them relatively well, and then politicians and the OBL groups will then spin it into how the "undocumented" showed their hard work and true love for America by rebuilding California. I absolutely predict this will happen. Then you will see this used by Harry Ried, et. al for another amnesty push.

Wait and see!

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

What does that mean? 2998 illegal alien temps and day workers and 2 American citizens?
    Oh not illegals I believe they will give the illegals green cards to make them legal, this way Mexico is rebuilding Calif. cause you know American workers are not capable of such tough work! What the hell did we d0 with out them for crying out loud.

One minute he is talking about unemployment the next importing workers, my GOD does any of them have any common sense?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

What was liberal friend of NAMBLA Ellen Degenerant crying about ?

Hope its her show time is over !

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I think they will intentionally employ illegal aliens, pay them relatively well, and then politicians and the OBL groups will then spin it into how the "undocumented" showed their hard work and true love for America by rebuilding California. I absolutely predict this will happen. Then you will see this used by Harry Ried, et. al for another amnesty push.

Wait and see!
    sounds about right. this will be the next sob story.

Great job, William! I'm sure it opened quite a few eyes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast