Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DIXIE
    I prefer little stores and will drive a distance for them. Besides, I like the service from the quaint places. They must have American owners and American workers for me to give my greenback.

As a small business owner, I understand what it's like struggling against the conglomerates so I take extra time and a little extra money for my shopping.

I'm careful with my gas stations too.

{the original determined/put my money where my mouth is nut here}

Grocery stores? That's easier ---just read every package. AND, notice if English is spoken by employees.

lecture over
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I need a punching bag! I'm hopping mad right now.
    I'm sure I have a record high blood pressure.
    I've got some e-mails to write.
    The World will wake up to may rath at Wal-Mexmart.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

KM

I was probably a bit pissed off but I emailed them stating:

"Get rid of the Spanish language and the Mexican soccer
    jersey in your ads or else you will lose EL MUCHO business
    in the great state of Michigan."

I have much family here...and we can spread information
    like wild fire.
    "There is no human right to enter another country in violation of its laws."
    U.S. Ambassador to Mexico Antonio Garza, 2006

Quote Originally Posted by KM
    I was probably a bit pissed off but I emailed them stating:

"Get rid of the Spanish language and the Mexican soccer
    jersey in your ads or else you will lose EL MUCHO business
    in the great state of Michigan."

I have much family here...and we can spread information
    like wild fire.
    I kinda like it! Short, sweet and so to the point.

KM

lol well thanks..I figured they were busy people...so I shouldn't waste time and just make my rage known

You were much nicer than I! I still have steam coming out of my ears.

How dare you!!!!!!!! How dare you put a Mexican Promotional photo on the cover of the Memorial Day Ad. With Mexican Flags and All!!

Nice insult to all those men and women who died defending this country. Do you realize America made your company what it is today? Let me tell you what! I was in your store on May 1 along with many other hard working Americans buying goods so our economy wouldn’t feel the pinch of the invaders. You better go look at your sales for that day and I will tell you right now, you insulted every one of those customers. They saved large purchase just for May 1. I saw people buying buggies full of stuff, T.V.s, electronics…and other high ticket items. This is how you thank the USA?

You know what! You can keep your Mexican customers that shop lift. That’s who I see sticking merchandise under their exploited children and under their clothes. You owe me, a proud American, a crawling on your belly begging for mercy and forgiveness public apology. Not to mention what you owe my US Vets and Service Men and Women.

You can take those Spanish broadcast off the screens in your stores too, which you recently added! Also, you added Spanish to the entire ad.
    This is AMERICA and WE THE PEOPLE SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!

lessons

I just learned two things.
    1.I don't want Dixie to ever get mad at ME!
    2.Dixie can write all my letters for me since hers packs such a kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    You were much nicer than I! I still have steam coming out of my ears.

How dare you!!!!!!!! How dare you put a Mexican Promotional photo on the cover of the Memorial Day Ad. With Mexican Flags and All!!

Nice insult to all those men and women who died defending this country. Do you realize America made your company what it is today? Let me tell you what! I was in your store on May 1 along with many other hard working Americans buying goods so our economy wouldn’t feel the pinch of the invaders. You better go look at your sales for that day and I will tell you right now, you insulted every one of those customers. They saved large purchase just for May 1. I saw people buying buggies full of stuff, T.V.s, electronics…and other high ticket items. This is how you thank the USA?

You know what! You can keep your Mexican customers that shop lift. That’s who I see sticking merchandise under their exploited children and under their clothes. You owe me, a proud American, a crawling on your belly begging for mercy and forgiveness public apology. Not to mention what you owe my US Vets and Service Men and Women.

You can take those Spanish broadcast off the screens in your stores too, which you recently added! Also, you added Spanish to the entire ad.
    This is AMERICA and WE THE PEOPLE SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!
    We the People. You the Invader

houston,

My hubby says the same thing. He says I can really "chew you a new one" and never say foul word.

It's that southern bell charm. I learned it well.

You know you are done, when a southern woman says "bless your heart" or calls you hun. We are really thinking more along the lines of Attila the Hun and not a term of endearment.

Dixie

Thanks for the contact information Dixie. Very thoughtful of you.

IMHO the family in the ads doesn't look Mexican or even Hispanic. Maybe the Wallymart agency figured it wasn't quite the right timing to show a more ethnically identifiable Mexican family. So they opted for the white looking couple. The ad could also be construed to portray a representative sample of the clueless masses who are encouraging the invasion. There's certainly enough of those.

When their jobs get taken they will slowwwly wake up. When their kid gets into a gang fight they will slowwwly wake up. When the wife gets into a car wreck with an uninsured illegal, they will slowwwly wake up. If they won't pay attention to what's going on around them they will just have to learn the hard way.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

KM

Here here JustSayNo...it's too bad we have so many bleeding hearts in this country...and now we're suffering because of them right now...

And last I checked..those "Death to Gringo" signs were meant for them as well...

Some will never learn until it's too late and we end up fighting just like 1861...

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast