Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That ad is being done deliberatly my friends, note the Mexican flag in the background. yes deliberatly.......... to piss us off
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Reciprocity,

Do you think it's deliberately directed at anti-illegal activist or the complacent Americans still sitting around at home thinking they are safe?

Either way, I'm using it to my advantage. It landed on my kitchen table and I'm going to point it out to the world.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Reciprocity,

Do you think it's deliberately directed at anti-illegal activist or the complacent Americans still sitting around at home thinking they are safe?

Either way, I'm using it to my advantage. It landed on my kitchen table and I'm going to point it out to the world.

Dixie
    Yes i do, its a message being sent to us that Multi Nationalism and Open Borders are here to stay, why else would you do something like this close to memorial day. Their rubbing it in our faces. I wish i hadn't seen that ,im gonna go to work this morning with a bad attitude, i just might punch out the first illegal i see today just for good measure
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

REci,

If you KO one. Please deliver to the border. Post Haste.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow! What an amazingly offensive ad! I've already had it with Mall-Wart. The last time I shopped there over a month ago, they gave me moldy bread and the apathetic cashier didn't make sure I had all my bags. (One bag of onions was left behind.)

Plus, our local one is not kept clean. The people who work there are tired and unresponsive to customer need. And after I've found out how they strong-arm their way into small communities and force their employees to work overtime without pay ....yada, yada, well, this girl's done.

What is even more tragic is that Sam Walton was such a pro-America guy. His vision for his stores was really admirable and full of integrity. Now? Now it looks like his greedy kids can't help themselves as they try to grab even more money from what so many see as a huge market.

NOTE TO RETAILERS: MEXICANS SEND MOST OF THEIR MONEY BACK TO MEXICO!!! Sheesh...when are they going to realize this?

On another note: I am sick, SICK AND TIRED, I TELL YOU of community grocery stores and retail stores forcing their managers to learn Spanish. It is absolutely outrageous! Whenever I see a store catering to the illegal alien, it is one more store that will NOT get my hard-earned money!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanGal
    What is even more tragic is that Sam Walton was such a pro-America guy. His vision for his stores was really admirable and full of integrity.
    Hi American Gal,

That was a ruse. There was a news documentary back then when WalMart got caught re-labeling "made in China" garments to "Made in USA." At least KMart didn't use deception.

Keep in mind, that WalMart...

is one of America's largest employers of illegals (in terms of number of illegals on the payroll)

Communist Chinese factory outlet

Outsources all automation and back office functions to INDIA

Requires almost all of its suppliers to relocate to COMMUNIST China

Requires employees to work the first and last hours OFF the clock.

For every 2 part-time employees WalMart hires, 3 full-time people on the outside lose their jobs (ie. employees of small business that WalMart shuts down with predatory pricing).

Hard to Believe? Read this:

http://walmartwatch.com/home/pages/issues

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Saw this ad yesterday
    E-mailed Walmart immediately.
    Won't do any good though. They think they "rule" the marketplace.

Our local Walmart could be a poster child for illegals anyhow. One sweep on any given Sunday afternoon could net a bunch of illegals...but will this ever be done?? I think we all know the answer to that one.

Shame on you Walmart....for the ad and for everything else.
    What Goes Around Comes Around

Dixie, if you do not mind me asking, what part of the country are you in?

dlm,

Texas! I'm on the front lines of the invasion!

Dixie

Target hires illegal aliens (too)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Sorry 2amends,

I have to admit that is the first time I think I've lost it over this whole thing. Nitty had a moment in the grocery store, I had mine in the kitchen looking at sales ads.

I'm so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Target! Hear I Come!!!!!!!!!!! Loyal customer gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast