Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I think the lenders, the real estate people are all criminals.

It's just me, though, but I'm thinking a poor man making $9 an hour from Mexico, sorta knows just how much $615K is. He knows it's more than a fortune for him.

They all were scamming, and we are getting paid for it.
    Yeah, I'm not buying that poor uneducated illegal didn't know any better. Take responsibility for your mistakes! Actually, that invader KNEW that he shouldn't be in the country in the first place. What the heck was he doing buying a home here. I'm tired of picking up the tab for all these invaders! I have no sympathy for them...NONE!!
    I agree and that is why we have keep ROARING NO WE ARE NOT YOUR PIGGY BANK that you can break into anytime you like!! WE ARE NOT GOING TO STAND FOR THIS YOU TRAITORS AND CROOKS!!!

This entire thing just makes me sick!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A bank in Europe failed today and Wachovia is weakening. Glad I got my money out of WAMU last week.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    A bank in Europe failed today and Wachovia is weakening. Glad I got my money out of WAMU last week.
    Did you see Blair talking on CNN (i think ) last night? He was trying to say that the UK is going to lose many jobs because of Wall Street. Isnt it a coincidence that we are getting people from the EU to speak about the 700 million bail out?

It seems that Bush is trying to get people around the GLOBAL COMMUNITY to get us all shakin in our boots.

"THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR, BUT FEAR ITSELF".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Did you see Blair talking on CNN (i think ) last night? He was trying to say that the UK is going to lose many jobs because of Wall Street. Isnt it a coincidence that we are getting people from the EU to speak about the 700 million bail out?

It seems that Bush is trying to get people around the GLOBAL COMMUNITY to get us all shakin in our boots.

Actually BB, there is a lot of foreign money in the states. If they state pulling their money out it will even be worse. The economy, everyone's economy is all tied together. Does that remind you of anything you've read in the Bible. It's all setting girlfriend.

April

Actually BB, there is a lot of foreign money in the states. If they state pulling their money out it will even be worse. The economy, everyone's economy is all tied together. Does that remind you of anything you've read in the Bible. It's all setting girlfriend.
    Puzzle pieces sliding into place.

Quote Originally Posted by April

Puzzle pieces sliding into place.
    ITS ALL VERY TELLING.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If this actually passes, this will go down as the greatest hoax ever perpitrated on the American people since the federal reserve act in 1913 when a bunch of robber baron bankers hijacked our financial system without the concent of the american people. Once this starts, there will be no end to bail outs of multi national corporations and anyone that does buisness or has some type of investment with the US. This is pure insanity This cannot be allowed to pass in anyway shape or form!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    If this actually passes, this will go down as the greatest hoax ever perpitrated on the American people since the federal reserve act in 1913 when a bunch of robber baron bankers hijacked our financial system without the concent of the american people. Once this starts, there will be no end to bail outs of multi national corporations and anyone that does buisness or has some type of investment with the US. This is pure insanity This cannot be allowed to pass in anyway shape or form!
    The reason we are hearing over and over on MSM that an agreement has been reached is becasue they are trying to brainwash us that we have no choice but to let them have their way.It was the same way with Amnesty and we HAD TO SHOW THEM BY SHUTTING DOWN THE PHONE LINES!!!!!
    We need to stay focused and not be moved by their lies. IF they get this through they will think they can get in our pockets anytime they want!!!

ROAR NO BAILOUT!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

April
    TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!

U.S. SENATE AND HOUSE CONTACT INFORMATION:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588