Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Want to have fun tormenting liberal democrats?

I've been tormenting liberals at the "Blue NC" website today. They have posted an article extolling the virtues of educating illegal aliens in colleges and supporting Democrat NC Governor Easly. The topics have been around the Dream Act and have branched out from there on illegal aliens/immigration.

It's quite fun. Join in if you'd like to torment a liberal:

http://bluenc.com/the-n%2526o-on-educat ... ment-94858
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Zeezil
    You are giving them facts, what fun I think a lot of them are on the public payroll in NC.WTG Zeezil
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Oops....... Seems like you've been identified as a troll.

Submitted by gregflynn on Mon, 05/12/2008 - 9:46pm.

I've been tormenting liberals at the "Blue NC" website today. They have posted an article extolling the virtues of educating illegal aliens in colleges and supporting Democrat NC Governor Easly. The topics have been around the Dream Act and have branched out from there on illegal aliens/immigration.

zeezil is a troll from ALIPAC. We're just "libidiots and IA huggers". No feeding please.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Oops....... Seems like you've been identified as a troll.

Submitted by gregflynn on Mon, 05/12/2008 - 9:46pm.

zeezil is a troll from ALIPAC. We're just "libidiots and IA huggers". No feeding please.

Posted by gregflynn ...do we have a member by that name?

A good indication of how concerned the opposition is with the weight and pull of ALIPAC is how often they troll our site

MW
    jimpasz wrote:

No, that was the individual that posted zeezil's ALIPAC post on the bluenc.com site.

zeezil wrote:

A good indication of how concerned the opposition is with the weight and pull of ALIPAC is how often they troll our site
    I'm sure we've got plenty of trolls from the opposition lurking around here.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Want to have fun tormenting liberal democrats?

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil

http://bluenc.com/the-n%2526o-on-educat ... ment-94858
    Thank you...I'll go for it!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    jimpasz wrote:

No, that was the individual that posted zeezil's ALIPAC post on the bluenc.com site.

zeezil wrote:

[quote:36xwzttp]A good indication of how concerned the opposition is with the weight and pull of ALIPAC is how often they troll our site
    I'm sure we've got plenty of trolls from the opposition lurking around here. [/quote:36xwzttp]

Yeah, over at Alipac dot net they even like to analyze our typos and spelling errors! Talk about hard up! They just get more and more desparate, don't they???

zeezil, nice post. very informative... but probably alittle to factual for them over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    zeezil, nice post. very informative... but probably alittle to factual for them over there.
    Your right. In reaction to my posts, the libs have not reacted with any facts, data or content of substance. However I have been called:
    -a**hole
    -racist
    -dumb a**
    -bozo
    -troll
    -lazy bigot

It's the lib way...when you lose a debate, paint the opposition as racist, bigot, etc.

They've also deleted several of my posts detailing costs and stats on illegal immigration. Besides just calling me the lovely terms listed above, I guess they just can't stand the truth so when faced with it...delete it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast