Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WAR OF THE NEWS CHANNELS!! REPORT THEM HERE!

******** BOYCOTT AND HAMMER CNN!!!! **********************

CNN states that 4x more people are concerned about "immigration" now then just a couple of months ago.. however, THEY AVOIDED STATING "ILLEGAL" IN THAT LINE WHICH IS THE CRUTCH OF THE CONCERN. They then went and decided to show 3 stars where major rallys are being held BY THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND WENT EVEN FURTHER TO ADD IN THEIR REQUEST TO WEAR A RIBBON FOR THEIR CAUSE!!

WHERE IS THE NEWS ABOUT THE REAL AMERICAN RALLYS!!! NOT ONE DAMN WORD!!

CNN is one of the most biased news networks presently out there.. slam them with your emails, phone calls, etc.. shut off their channel to drop their ratings.. CNN IS TRYING TO HELP THIS CRIMINAL ACTIVITY BY BEING THEIR PRIMARY ADVERTISER!

REPORT OTHER NEWS CHANNELS OR MEDIA OUTLETS HERE THAT ARE NOT REPORTING ANY NEWS ABOUT AMERICANS HOLDING RALLYS!

To the ALIPAC president.. please consider "sticking" this thread so all can read this and the message is not lost. Thanks!
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

CNN just had a report on one illegal alien family, with four U.S. born children, of course, and they spoke to the parents, who said they have been here for 15 years, through an interpreter. NEITHER OF THEM COULD SPEAK A WORD OF ENGLISH! They have been here 15 years, but did not have the time or the will to learn English? How do they drive? Illegally, no doubt. How do they support their family? With welfare most likely. But CNN never mentioned that part of the story, just how they are entitled to a better life and the American dream, because they happened to get their butts across the border before dropping a few anchors, babies that is.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Heres how you give feedback to CNN...

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/cnntv/

i just sent two emails to CNN .. Pls send emails yourselves. Even phone them. They are being SO BIASED IN FAVOR of the ILLEGALS !!!

Why the News Media Lies

Do you want to know how the news media manipulates your mind; in order to preserve profits for the wealthy people and big money?

90% of all news stories are human interest stories. You know these stories about, Nataly Holloway and Michael Jackson and the congress woman who hit the police officer, those types of stories. These are stories that do not have a direct affect on you. Their only purpose is to play with your emotions. They devote hundreds of hours of coverage to these types of stories while devoting only minutes to stories that do directly affect you. And when they do talk about the stories that directly affect you, they sugar coat it and give you misinformation. They can do this because, big money owns the media. They own more than 50% of all the media stocks.

Take the housing market news. Everybody knows that there is housing bubble. You see for sale signs popping up all over the neighborhood. How does this directly affect you? As the equity in your homes drop, you cannot take out more home equity loans for home improvements and to buy things. You may even have a much harder time selling your home if you need to. What are the other implications of falling home values? You don't know because, the news media devotes only minutes to this type of news story. Don't want to give too much knowledge to the people. If they did, too many sheeple might try to cash out at the same time, I mean too many people might try to cash out at the same time. This would hurt the profits of the wealthy people who are already cashing out. And what would happen to the profits of the 1% of people who own the banks? Their losses would be even greater. So, Hush Hush on this one.

What about Bird Flu? How does this directly affect you? It's already killing millions of chickens and birds around the world and, many people have died from the H5N1 strain. If it mutates into human form it could kill millions of people. How many hours of coverage are they devoting to this story a week? Wouldn't want to panic the masses. They might start stocking up on food stuffs. Their might be shortages dry goods and canned goods. They might stop buying Xboxes and Ipods. This would really hurt profits. So, Hush Hush on this one too.

And finally, Illegal Immigration. How does this one directly affect you? If I elaborated on this one, it would be like preaching to the choir. So, I'll summarize; Lower wages, Fewer good job prospects, Lower future earnings potential, Drugs coming across the border, infesting our neighborhoods, etc. etc. etc. How does this hurt big money if we talk about it to much? If they pass a law stopping it, or enforce the laws already on the books, profits would go down. Higher wages = lower profits. The American business community is addicted to cheep labor. And since most people get all their news from TV, they definitely don't want too much coverage of this one, on the channels that they own. So, Hush Hush Hush.

So, What can you do to get the Truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

1)When watching TV, channel surf around the Human Interest stories to find sound-bytes of truth. Do not allow yourselves to be sucked into human interest stories, wasting your time. Their are too many, more important stories that directly affect you. Human interest stories have no direct affect on you whatsoever. Watch Lou Dobbs and the few others that speak the truth.

2)Surf the INTERNET. Big money cannot control this. Thats why they hate it so much, and especially blogs. Knowledge is Power people. Empower Yourselves.

3) Visit sites like; patrick.net for housing bubble news.

Visit sites like; avianflutalk.com for bird flu news.

Visit sites like; transparency.org and oftwominds.com for news about whats happening around the world, and the one were on now.

Good Luck and God Bless

Re: Why the News Media Lies

To MikeakaSage, excellent post!

This also ties into the "politicaly correct" biased reporting of the mainstream media. The news channels have become our own internal propaganda sources for those that control the power, influence, and money.. keep in mind who pays for national TV.. advertisers. The instant big money gets involved with anything that is supposed to be unbiased corruption begins.

Lets remember who the richest people are in this country.. lawyers, corporate executives, and politicians.

As the saying goes.. just follow the money.

Thanks.
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

I sent CNN a message:

My question isn't so much about something I SAW on CNN, but rather things I have never seen on any program other than Lou Dobbs.

Why doesn't CNN seem to recognize that the illegal aliens present an even bigger problem for the American people than the American people present to them by not wanting them in this country. They stand to be deported. Americans stand to lose our entire country and our entire way of life.

Perhaps CNN should pay a little more attention to the signs these people carry and to what they chant. Perhaps CNN should learn what the gang signs mean that the kiddies skipping school flashed for the cameras!

Their chants about La Reconquista are actually associated with the overthrow of the US Government in the southwestern United States. Or hadn't you investigated things like that?

When I heard you suggest that others wear "ribbons" to support people who would promote genocide and so they can take over our land, I was stunned speechless!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Distraction and Diversion

The talk on TV about nuking Iran is Yet another diversion to distract your attention away from the top story.

Illegal Immigration, is the top story. What some legislators want to do is make it go away with the stroke of a pen. They let this problem fester, and do not want take the necessary steps to reverse their indiscretion and, to uphold their constitutional duty.

As far as Iran goes; The war simulations show that, if Iran launched a nuclear attack against Israel, Israel would counter attack with far more fire power and blow Iran off the planet.

Banned
    My e-mail to CNN...

Why in the name of God do you people continue to put out this sugar-coated, feel-good tripe about illegal immigration when you KNOW what's really going on?
    I hope your bank accounts are worth it to you when you look back and realize that you had a hand in the destruction of America. Why don't you show the speakers at these rallies? Don't you want us to hear about Aztlan or the reconquista? Why were the unprovoked attacks in Dallas not reported today? Why are not Nunez, Villaraigosa and Cruz QUOTED in your stories?

I'll tell you why... You are a bunch of sellout Globalist Pigs just like the big business pigs who line your pockets with their advertising dollars. If it wasn't for Lou Dobbs you'd NEVER get on my television.

YOU SUCK!