Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NO GUEST WORKER PROGRAM.

NO MERCY.

NO COMPROMISE.

This has been the problem of the past. "compromise"

Reagan allowed amnesty as the final solution as his "compromise".

Compromise doesn't work.

The sovereignty of the United States is not negotiable.

The Rule of Law concerning foreign invasions is not negotiable.

This is the United States.

WE are the Americans.

WE not only decide what happens here,

WE control what happens here.

These political pansy ass Traitors work for US.

Either they do their job, or they'll regret not having done so.

Congress:

Learn this and store it in your frontal lobes:

Americans hate a Traitor more than they hate a Terrorist.

Oh yeeeeah....no ifs ands or buts about it.

NOW do your jobs, Impeach Bush and Cheney today. Get Hastert in there to do the work required of the Executive Branch or you'll pay the consequences .... and trust me, it won't be pretty.

Grrrrrrrr!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    NOW do your jobs, Impeach Bush and Cheney today. Get Hastert in there to do the work required of the Executive Branch or you'll pay the consequences .... and trust me, it won't be pretty.
    Grrrrrrrr!!
    Before you can get rid of Bush/Cheney, you need 67 Senators to vote for impeachment. It would be easier to get 67 Senators to vote for HR 4437 only without any guest worker program. But right now, only 7 Senators might vote for HR 4437 without guest workers. How are you going to change the minds of 60 other Senators? Especially when the globalists who want open borders give them millions for their campaigns?

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Dole doesn't come up for reelection until 2008 and Burr 2010 so North Carolina may no longer EXIST by then.
    Since neither one is up for election, the first step would be protests in front of their office. If this doesn't change their positions, then start recall proceedings. We did it to Gray Davis in California. If the people want something bad enough, they can make it happen. But you have to get people off their asses and take action.

You're right Tim...we have to be more visible since they aren't listening, they can SEE US IN THEIR FACES!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's an IDEA! But, I HOPE we won't have to see HER FACE. WE will have to order a brand, spanking new supply of barf buckets before we attempt this feat!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

We'll ask her staff to put bag over her head before we go into her offices...save the Capitol Cleaning Crew alot of puke-removal duty. Why should they suffer?

Not to appear as dumb as I probably am, but what is ABI?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Not to appear as dumb as I probably am, but what is ABI?
    Sorry. ABI is Americans for Better Immigration. They rank each member of Congress based on how they vote on immigration bills. 100% means no illegal immigration, no anchor babies, no guest workers, and I suppose legal immigration of about 250,000 a year. 0% means give the country away to foreigners. Notice that Republican Senator Norm Coleman has a rating of 5%!! Should he be hung for treason?

Thank you Tim. Now I get a clearer picture. And thank you for compiling all the information, too.

Some of the senators are downright disgusting in their quest to give away this land. That is for sure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

NO GUEST WORKER PROGRAM.
    Thinking about this some more, maybe it is better to tell them exactly this. Ask for more than what you are actually willing to accept.

No new guest workers would probably be better for the American people. I was just thinking about it this way: If there are NO guest worker provisions, the enforcement part will not pass until we get a new President or a big terrorist attack, whichever comes first. Thus like I said before, I would accept a few new legal guest workers in order to get the enforcement part now. Then we can deal with the guest worker policies in the future.

But certainly tell you Senator: NO GUEST WORKER PROGRAM.

I have editied my original post to this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast