Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Keeping ones cool

Hi,

I am new to this board.

I believe in being fair. To me it doesnt matter if your black, white, green or blue, its all about being fair.

I watch all the things that are going on and I have to say, we created all this.

We created the monster.

We want to protest about things, but when others do the same thing, we get up in arms.

For example... if people hadnt protested other religious beliefs, the "god" and religious things wouldnt be under the microscope right now. Fair is fair.

Right now, I believe we created the monster with all the illegal alians.

For many years they were over looked. Doing the jobs that no american would take. Many of them working to send money home to their families.

Living like animals just to feed their kids.

We let people do this. We let them not pay taxes, we let them.

Some might say, how did we let them? We hired them and we overlooked them being here.

In all this we let what we built this country on and about fall apart.

Of course it was easy for 911 to happen. Why? Because we let anyone in this country.

Afer 911 happened, anyone in this country illegally or with a visa should have been shipped home.

We let this all happen.

But what gets me, is the fact that illegals think they have the right to protest OUR laws.

Our laws dont pertain to them, because if they did, they woul be here legally.

When illegals protest, I think its the perfect opportunity to round them up and send them back to where they came from.

Makes it easier to find them.

You want to be in my country... then be here legally and become a citizen.

Become and American citizen..not a mexican/american, not an italian/american, not an irish/american...

there is just one... American ... who cares where you came from.. your here.. and the rules have changed.

god bless

Doing the jobs that no american would take.
    Here it is again!. I guess with alot of new people coming on board this week we are going to be facing the same ol' sound bite arguments we've been refuting all along.

Welcome, Kride. Please could you tell me which jobs Americans won't take?
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

There are no jobs Americans won't do if they are paid a fair wage to do them.

Sorry, but it gets old hearing that same old lame, false, pro-illegal propaganda.

I agree with you that, as Theodore Roosevelt said, "There is no room in America for hyphenated Americanism. . . The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else."
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I truly belive the illegals and their supporters have made a fantastic mistake!!

Fantastic for us, bad for them. I was obviously steamed over the fact that they had the gall to publicly protest when they are here illegally, but then I told my husband that it was really a benefit to those against illegal immigration.

I feel hopeful, but guarded on this weeks vote. I feel like I should be anticipating a good outcome, but our government has been so flaky lately, I sometimes do not know what to expect next.

Although, I did one of the surveys on Frists site and it showed a lot of people so far against illegal immigration and that many said it is a big problem and something needs to be done. Also other surveys I have done have had the same type of questions and results, all in favor of legislation and laws to stop illegal immigration.

That right there is why I am hopeful, the public is screaming to our government to do something, I am hopeful that they will at least give in to that pressure, wanting to keep their jobs.

I agree, it is so easy to lose our cool and say things from the tip of our tongues (like when you are hammering and hit your thumb!!!!). Not always things we would say otherwise. Hope that after a while those people can come back, if they want to.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where is Our Rallly?

When I watch these rallies on TV of course I was outraged. But all I kept thinking was WHERE ARE ALL THE AMERICANS WHO OPPOSE THIS NONSENSE? I saw no opposing rallies going on. It was like watching criminals wandering free!

My question is will we get media attention like these crimals did?

Cliffdid, just sit tight.

If you have two mobs of mad people opposing each other, what would we have? Who do you think the authorities would blame? American citizens or those poor illegal aliens? I have a pretty darn good idea!

Keep pressing the leglisators to get their act together and listen to the American people. Let the mobs keep showing their tails until they look like the criminal gangs they are.

They have no right to demand anything of a government that doesn't belong to them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Addressing the NEED TO VENT

OK. we ALL LOSE OUR COOL, and even the most dedicated activist at times needs to blow off steam.

If you need to blow off steam, go over to my message board and blow it off ALL YOU WANT, then come back here and get back to work.

Pinto Bean

Blow off steam here: http://notoamnesty.proboards54.com/index.cgi
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Okay! I'll keep my cool in these stressful times. I'll try! I'll try! I'll try!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Re: Where is Our Rallly?

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    It was like watching criminals wandering free!

My question is will we get media attention like these crimals did?
    I agree with you, Cliffdid. It wasn't "like" criminals wandering free. You were seeing real criminals roaming free. Their first crime was to enter this country illegally! The mind-boggling thing is their sense of entitlement and their lack of shame and unbridled hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    There are no jobs Americans won't do if they are paid a fair wage to do them.

Sorry, but it gets old hearing that same old lame, false, pro-illegal propaganda.

I agree with you that, as Theodore Roosevelt said, "There is no room in America for hyphenated Americanism. . . The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else."
    I agree with this 100%. There is no job an American will not do, just that we won't work for slave wages, being paid under the table, nor are we willing (or ready yet but this may be the future) to live 10-20 people to a single family home, apartment or trailer. We still have zoning laws in the USA but I believe one landlord in my neighborhood doesn't understand this when he rents to hispanics whose annoyances to the rest of us goes beyond just blaring music. Of course, the landlord doesn't actually live in the same neighborhood he rents in. I've been told he is a well-to-do and local real estate agent that, while I don't know if he lives in a gated community, I believe he is far removed from the problems homeowners and renters have to face by his choices in tenants. Grrrrhhh!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast